I need some feedbacks on a store

BassamMawardi
Tourist
8 0 1

Good day,

A friend of created his store last year and now he asking me to help him managing it cause he is not that much in computers.

the store site: https://kidschic.ca/.

for me I think it's slow, and need a better theme (he is using Brooklyn ) cause the current one don't show the variants in collection view.

Also a question... I noticed that he (archive) the product when it's out of stock, but he never reorder anything. Is it better to delete the product or wait until the end of the season.

Many thanks for you all.

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2484 341 1664

Hi @BassamMawardi 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Overall, your store looks good, however it can be better. I have some comments for it, check them out below:

1. Header menu & navigation

- You should include a sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

2. Hero section

- The picture is now of low-quality, you should consider to change it to other one. 

- You should also include a CTA button like "SHOP NOW" 

3. Change how you organize these collection

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 10.35.22 AM.png

- I think to list out in Baby Boy, Baby Girl -> Girl, Boy order ... is quite confusing when visitors briefly look at them. I suggest you to change it to all boy phase in one row and second row is girl or vice versa. It's more logically with our eyes

4. About Us

You could make this About Us section more beautiful just but include a picture on the left or right and the text on the remaining side. By doing that the text would look like it is randomly placed in middle of the page 

Screen Shot 2021-07-05 at 10.42.02 AM.png

5. Featured Product 

You can consider to add more thing for the featured products, for example:

- Star review

- Color swatches: You can use third-party product options apps such as Zepto - Product Personalizer or Product Options and Customizers.

- Secondary hover image

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @BassamMawardi ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Create Dropdown for size variant.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Add Hashtags: #You can add hashtags on Social media pages, It helps for increasing of your traffic. And you can increase your followers convert those are into customers by giving offers.

Provide contact information for trusting of your store.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.

I hope You can get my points!

If you want to increase your niche try our app Dropshipmate.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @BassamMawardiThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Yes, you can change your store to a better theme. Here's the feedback on your store:

The first fold of the website should always have a call to action button 'shop now' on it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1625463318105.png

- Add a separate page of shipping policy in the footer.

- Homepage recommended layout - The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this, top announcement bar, Slideshow banners, Collection List, Product Recommendations, product reviews, Newsletter sign-up box, Blog Posts, Instagram Feed & footer.

- Collection page and product page looks really great. Just add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important as 93% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_1-1625464066611.png

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1533 50 434

Hi @BassamMawardi !

It is all-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Here are some recommendations to your friend on how to increase sales and drive some traffic to his Shopify Store.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login is an opportunity to log in and sign up using a Social Media account. It enables one-click signup and makes login much easier. This feature provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click. No need for complicated passwords and confirmations through personal e-mail. Also, your friend can use gained data through social login for customer retention and analysis.

• Add Wishlist Feature

KIDSCHICK.png

• Gain Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. 

• Paid add

Paid form of ad is an effective way to expose your company’s name to a large audience. Paid targeting can be very specific and allows you to reach relevant visitors who are interested in kids clothes. Analyze your audience to identify common factors such as keywords, locations, demographics, job titles, interests, and common topics and use this data to refine your paid campaigns and attracting more qualified leads.

• Add Instagram galleries that sell

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into shoppable galleries and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and add Instagram galleries with kids' clothing on your homepage. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile. Example:

Screenshot_1.png

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards&Loyalty, Social Login, Instagram. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @BassamMawardi 

Your store gave good impression .Here i need to suggest few changes to increase traffic.

->Testimonial :Simply having a customer testimonial section can be enough to earn the trust of your visitors. This is because, first and foremost, they are proof that you have customers and are therefore a legitimate business and not some sort of online scam. Secondly, testimonials are kind of like positive reviews from previous customers. The more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a trustworthy company to increase sales.

->Wishlist is a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.
1)Bring more visitors to your store
2)Increase sales
3)Help gauge popularity of an item

->Social logins can make the registration- or subscription process easier, and therefore faster.

->Customer reviews add it in product page below product images.

->Recently viewed products :With the Recently Viewed Products your customers can easily and directly get back to the items they were looking .Try to add it in your website .

->Rewards and Credits: If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.
Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
Identify your best customers.
Reduce advertising costs
Acquire new customers.
Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks
Team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!