I need some help to finish up my website and start, any help is appreciated!

DualityRecords
8 0 0

https://duality-soundss.myshopify.com/?key=3b8b6d4788f528a205faed92eea9555209cd46fe0eb65646e76490456...

password:finn

Starting this store to sell beats and my mixes. The design is a little basic, but I think it fits. I want to add a playlist player in the front of the store so people can play the beats all in one place, right now im just putting the youtube in each beat product. I always wanted to put test mix playlists in the mix and masters products, so people know what it sounds like. I feel like that's all I need to finish up my website. Any design Suggestions are highly appreciated, thanks.

Reply 1 (1)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @DualityRecords ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

-> You should remove one of the text "quick links" on footer section. Look at the below image.

web1.png

-> I am unable to find Store privacy policies, I hope you know the importance of policies for website.
-> Try to Add Returns and Refund Policies. This is best way to show your website is trust worthy.
-> And the viewers want more trust on website's then only they will try to purchase products, So you can Add your contact and as well as about info of your company.
-> You can try to create more beats. And try to show some what of Audio to listening.

Hope this clarifies your concern.

Thanks,
Dsmatepro.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!