I Need Your Help, Store Review.

Electi_Charms
1 0 1

Hi Everyone,

I have just launched a store and I would love for you to review and tell me how it can be improved. 

Your feedback is greatly appreciated and greatly needed.

Everything is taken into consideration, store: www.electicharms.com

Thanks in Advance,

Monique

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
444 67 87

Hi, @Electi_Charms.

Thank you so much for your message, I would be happy to provide you with some store feedback. Thank you for sharing your link, I really enjoyed checking out your store, it looks like you are offering some really awesome products. That said, I do have a couple of quick suggestions that may elevate your shop further. The first thing I noticed, was your logo looks a little blurry or lacking in resolution: 

I recommend referencing our Uploading Images guide, to ensure you are uploading your product photos and logos as per our recommended resolution and aspect ratio. If you are using a third-party theme, you may want to reach out to the developers of your theme to ensure you are following their recommended photo uploading requirements.

I love that you have included an "About Us" page in the footer of your shop, however, I would recommend adding it to the main menu area of your shop as well. This will give customers who want to learn more about your business, quick access when first landing on your page:

You can do this, by adding a new page, with your "about us" information then adding it to your main menu through your navigation options in your Shopify admin. 

I noticed you included your Facebook and Instagram link at the footer of your shop as well, this is a great idea, but I noticed your Instagram link is leading to a broken page. You may want to ensure your linked to your Instagram page properly in your theme settings under the "Social" section:

I really like the addition of this, "for him, her, Kidz" section, this is a really cool idea for your homepage. My one thought with it is that the product photos are a little small, which may make it hard for customers to see. I would recommend referencing the above "Uploading images" guide to ensure you are uploading product photos as per our recommended size. We generally recommend using 2048 x 2048 pixels for square product photos. It is worth noting that if you are using a third-party theme, your theme's developers may have different image uploading requirements, so you may want to reach out to them to clarify. 

Lastly, I love the inclusion of an announcement banner for your customers. This is a great way to share upcoming promotions or information for your shop. However, I am a bit confused as to why you have two separate ones active that are sharing the same information. This may prove to be confusing to customers, I would recommend removing one of the banners. 

Overall, I really enjoyed checking out your shop and you have some lovely products. Please do not hesitate to reach back out here if you have any questions about the above information or any others you can think of, we are always happy to chat! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waytoapps
Navigator
483 41 196

Hello @Electi_Charms 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize header section with minimizing empty space on it.

Add a nice store logo which gives Identity and it also separates you from the competition.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner. On hero banner the customers should be able to click to navigate to the collection page. 

Consider testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1959 272 1453

Hi @Electi_Charms,

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Make the menu sticky

A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

PageFly_1-1635575023016.png

Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFly_0-1635574970780.png

Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

Have at least 3-5 product images for all products

Product images are essential elements for users to judge products- if products do not display enough images, users will not be able to get a full sense of products and will be reluctant to purchase. 

PageFly_2-1635575440581.png

Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content

Making the Return policy visible in the main Product Page content, especially the “Buy” section will help minimize users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not. 

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in the holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope to give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.