I've reached 1000 view this month but no sales. Am I doing something wrong?

carandrew
3 0 1

I've reached 1000 view this month but no sales. Am I doing something wrong? Please I really need help. 

Www.trippywrld.com 

Replies 6 (6)
FademStudios
Tourist
7 0 3

First off,  love your header image. I think the problem you are having is that your only products are hoodies and it is summer time. If you have some tanks and tshirts they might sale, like the shirts you have on your Instagram page. I clicked on your Bombpop Trippy Hoodie and I also noticed that your sizes are ordered alphabetically. I think customers might question that. I think your return and shipping page, stated that you don't offer refunds. You might want to consider accepting returns as long as the people pay a restock fee. Also, you might want to add some other products to help with cross selling.

Ivy
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
438 34 48

Hi @carandrew!

Ivy here from Shopify.

Your store is so bright, colorful and fun. I love the aesthetic! One thing that jumps out to me immediately is that when I land on your store front, it is not clear what I need to do in order to be able to shop. The header image is quite large, and I have to scroll down to view items/prices. Additionally, login and search options are quite hard to see on the colorful backdrop. It may be worth considering making the header image a little smaller, and perhaps having the menu/login/search icons be more visible on a plain back ground or banner:

25-32-90460-74379
 I can see you have an "About our material" page which is a really nice touch - this helps to build trust with your customers. Another page you may consider adding is an FAQ page. It’s different from your About Us page where you tell the broader story behind your brand. The FAQ section, instead, deals with the details. It's the go-to destination for finding answers to specific questions about your product or business operation. Your FAQ page can also act as the first point of contact for customers looking for answers before they reach out to you directly with their questions. I have a useful guide here with instructions on how to build a great FAQ page, including templates/examples - I definitely recommend looking into this! 

Do you currently have a marketing plan in place for your store? What does your current marketing look like? 

Thanks, Ivy. 

Ivy | Social Care @ Shopify 
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @carandrew 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Menu,search,cart not visible at header home page

wrld notvisible.png

• Add announcement bar at header
  • Improve store speed for mobile

trippyspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer:

trippyfooter.png

• Add Featured Collection​
  • Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart counter and allow user to see cart page
Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @carandrewThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. 

- Change the banner image. Currently, it looks a little bit spammy. Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' in the first fold of the homepage. 

AiTrillion_0-1621936678759.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add customer engagement tools like a loyalty rewards program, web push notifications, and others. If a customer leaves your store, send them a price drop alert notification with the help of a web push notification. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

You should use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement & automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement. To implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
developer_2020
Shopify Partner
58 0 7

I too missed the search and other icons in the top right of landing however i love the impact of the landing image - great graphic.

In terms of sales, do you ship internationally? I think as its a niche market (id say these products would be great for ravers/festival goers) then international shipping would help you broaden your market.

If you ship to the UK, listing your store on Upurr would help. I know they have a 'rave' tag so your products would be suggested to UK shoppers that are interested in these type of products.

Can add your free listing at https://upurr.co.uk/store

Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

HI @carandrew 

After review of you store, I will advise you to install some social proof apps on the store. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales