I want a review..

Edy33
Visitor
1 0 0

I had like 300 visitors .. when do i stop adv this products ?

https://pawsplates.com/

Replies 3 (3)

StanPlatoria
Shopify Partner
27 4 5

Hey,

• 300 visitors is faaaaar too little, especially if you haven't targeted your audience. Think about where your potential customers are and narrow down your marketing.
  • I would also improve the design since currently you are using the basic Shopify design, so there is still a lot of room for improvement there. You could even think about hiring some Shopify freelance designers - many of those are relatively cheap.
  • For social proof, since you are a new store and don't have reviews, try using an app like Platoria that provides you with real reviews even if you currently have none - it's free for you since you have only two products

All the best,
Stan

All the best,
Stan

★★★ Try Platoria for free if you want to increase customer trust, reduce return rate, decrease customers' purchase time, and increase revenue. ★★★

Pradeepwaytoapp
Excursionist
34 5 9

Hello @Edy33 

I hope you are doing well and staying safe. There are a few suggestions i would like to make about your store.

•  Make sure your brand has a favicon, which is a visual icon that helps customers to find  you  when they have multiple tabs open. It represents your brand visually and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers
  • Sticky header is recommended, as it makes it easy for the user to directly jump to the menu at any point of time while they are navigating through the Site.
  • A properly designed and built hero banner can help drive the right kind of customers on your website. Consider a strong message that represents what next step you want your site visitor to do based on their needs along with the CTA button on the banner.
  • Growing your business with a business blog is a great way to market your site. Now that you have some traffic coming to your site through your blog, you have an opportunity to convert that website traffic into leads.
  • Expand your social media promotions and attach those social links to the icons on footer menu. Make sure that social links open on new tab
  • Update contact us page with adding more details, as it builds trust on your store.
  • You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store which provides seamless integration between Shopify-Etsy shop. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewelry &accessories and more, If you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
354 60 107

Hi @Edy33 

I am Garcia from the Shopify Advanced Page Builder App PageFly.  Your store looks great, but I have some feedback on your collection page. I'd like to offer you the following advice based on my experience as a CRO.

1, Have a favicon

Having a unique favicon is particularly helpful when users have numerous tabs open, as it helps your website to be easily distinguishable. This assists in building trust and recognition, both crucial elements for enhancing conversion rates. Incorporating your brand's logo as the favicon is an effective way to achieve this.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1706088386735.png

2, Resize header and make it sticky

Firstly, adjusting the header to a more compact size is a good idea. This modification ensures it doesn't occupy excessive screen space, thereby keeping the website's appearance neat and tidy. Following this adjustment, you can convert the header into a sticky format. This means it will stay in place at the top of the screen, even as users scroll down or up.

PageFlyGarcia_1-1706088387071.png

Sticky headers are advantageous as they offer uninterrupted access to the site's navigation menu, enhancing the overall user experience. This allows customers to smoothly move between different areas of the site from any position on the page.

3. Edit your button style and text

Some buttons on your site are not working properly now. It does not show anything from that. Consider to change it, match the style and hover of all buttons.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1706088387199.png

By ensuring your call to action is prominent, you reduce the likelihood of visitors leaving your site due to confusion or feeling overwhelmed. The clearer and more compelling your CTAs are, the greater the chance of converting more visitors into leads, clients, and prospects.

4, Regarding your question “I had like 300 visitors .. when do i stop adv this products

Deciding when to stop advertising a product depends on various factors. Here are some key considerations:

• Performance Metrics: Evaluate the success of your advertising in terms of return on investment (ROI), conversion rate, and customer acquisition cost. If these metrics are not meeting your expectations or industry benchmarks, it might be time to reconsider your strategy.
  • Budget Constraints: If your advertising budget is being stretched thin without yielding proportional results, it might be wise to pause or reduce your ad spending.
  • Market Saturation: If you've reached most of your target audience and see diminishing returns on your ads, it might be time to stop or pivot your strategy.

It's important to regularly review and analyze your advertising performance and market conditions. Sometimes, instead of completely stopping, a pivot in your advertising strategy or a refresh of your marketing campaign might be more beneficial. Consider consulting with marketing professionals or conducting market research to guide

5, Make use of the holiday season

Creating Valentine's Day promotions in a pet store offers a unique opportunity to engage with pet owners. Here are some tailored ideas for this occasion:

• "Love Your Pet" Valentine's Specials: Introduce special grooming or spa treatments for pets, featuring Valentine-themed services such as a heart-themed bath, stylish haircuts, or creative grooming.
  • Valentine-inspired Pet Merchandise: Stock Valentine's Day-inspired items like toys shaped like hearts, and pet accessories in red and pink hues. Offer these items at a discount as the holiday approaches.
  • Social Media Pet Photo Competition: Organize a "Most Adorable Valentine Pet" photo contest on social platforms. Invite customers to dress their pets in Valentine's outfits and share the pictures online. Reward the winner with a store gift basket or a shopping voucher.

PageFlyGarcia_3-1706088387034.png

These ideas are just a starting point. For the best results, it's important to tailor these strategies to the specific audience and products of the store. Conducting user testing and focusing on user experience is essential for successful e-commerce promotions.

Warm regards,

Garcia | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.