Thanks 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
969 135 726

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @rich1215 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage: 

1. Have a newsletter/ signup form

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 

II. Collection page: 

I take this as an example: https://thecleanteeth.com/collections/all

1. Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_3-1635993791976.png

2. Make sure your product prices are in the same line: 

RichardNguyen_4-1635994147367.png

The prices are not in the same line, which can cause a not good layout for your collection page. In PageFly, you can make sure each element is in a line. There will be no mismatch. 

3. Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and the number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product. 

III. Product page:

3.4   Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings

Adding subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text. Besides, it also enables users to find relevant information slightly quicker compared to a bullet list without headings of similar length. 

2. Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
969 135 726

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @rich1215 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

I. Homepage: 

1. Have a newsletter/ signup form

Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 

II. Collection page: 

I take this as an example: https://thecleanteeth.com/collections/all

1. Add CTAs under your products

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_3-1635993791976.png

2. Make sure your product prices are in the same line: 

RichardNguyen_4-1635994147367.png

The prices are not in the same line, which can cause a not good layout for your collection page. In PageFly, you can make sure each element is in a line. There will be no mismatch. 

3. Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and the number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product. 

III. Product page:

3.4   Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings

Adding subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text. Besides, it also enables users to find relevant information slightly quicker compared to a bullet list without headings of similar length. 

2. Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

Above are some of my feedback on your store. Hope you will find something valuable. Honestly, you are doing well, and please keep moving. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post