FROM CACHE - en_header

i want to check on my web site

ahlamramadhan
Tourist
5 0 2

hello my friends

i want to make sure every thing is working on m website 

i install Popcorn Replay Customer Visits  for my website and some records shows ( not found page ) i want to fix it i do not know where is that page and how

i tried to search for a solution but didn't find any thing 

may any one help me please and thank you 

my website is  

www.misslilac.com 

Replies 5 (5)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2813 392 1738

HI @ahlamramadhan,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I quite like your product, however the store needs some small changes to make it look more professional.

1. The 404 page

- I have checked your pagespeed to find the 404 page but seem like there is none. Can you provide the record video so we can check the how your customers get to that 404 page?

2. Add CTA in hero section

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 10.47.25 AM.png

You can add a CTA here in the banner leading to all products page for example to guide visitors where to go when getting to your site.

3. Font color

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 10.56.48 AM.png

The font color is quite light making the text block difficult to read. You should consider changing it to something darker

4. Equal height for each column

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 11.01.47 AM.png

Equal height for each column exudes professional vibe for your website. 

5. Product List 

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 11.03.30 AM.png

You can consider adding these:

- CTA button (Shop Now, Buy Now)

- Add secondary hover image

- Add Star Review (if you have), Variant

6. Add more sections in the layout

- You can consider to add more sections like Testimonial, Photo Review, Comparison, Good Deals, etc. to trigger the buying decision. You can seek more ideas here

7. Take advantage of you traffic information

One way to get more MQL (marketing qualified lead). You should try to offer any giveaways on your web (discount code, free sample, etc) to get their email and then remarketing that list to convert. Email marketing is really essential when running a store. 

Before ending this comment, I'd like to share this useful webinar with you!

This Sep 5th, at 9 PM (EST) we are having Seguno & ReConvert answer all email marketing-related questions in the newest Unpack webinar: Email Marketing - Not A Monologue. In this webinar we talk about common mistakes when running an email marketing campaign and Q&A session with experts to leverage your email marketing effectiveness We only take 100 first sign-ups. Be one and be our guest

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @ahlamramadhan ,

I have gone through your Store , You have a Pretty Good Collection.

Let me please share my feedback so that it may help you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD FAVICON : favicons are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD TESTIMONALS : A Testimonial is a customer statement attesting to a brand's or product's superior performance, quality or results.
Firstly & fore mostly it earns the trust of your visitors which may turn them to your future customers.

It is apt saying that the more testimonials you have, the more your visitors will assume that you must be a Trustworthy company.

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Also , I Suggest you to add Wishlist.

--> ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Apart from these things your store looks Good , Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @ahlamramadhan 

Please share screenshot of issue.

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ahlamramadhanThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here are some inputs that you can start working on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

- Add a favicon.

- Make your announcement bar clickable to let customers take an action on it.

- Add web push notifications. Web Push Notifications are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content and more.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
ahlamramadhan
Tourist
5 0 2

wow nice feed back 

i well consider every thing you said 

thank you a lot that was really heplfull