i want to check on my web site

Solved
ahlamramadhan
Tourist
5 0 2

hi every body 

first of all, i would like to say how amazing this community is. i learned and grow a lot from here more than youtube videos.

my question is, i now it is a bit early to have orders but i want to make sure every thing is ok 

i started my store in 16 of aug. and got 691 online store sessions tell today, 8 add to cart and 7 reached check out 

but i did not get a single order yet?

is that normal ? should i put more ads ? 

this is my website if you like to check every thing out

misslilac.com )

thank you for your time 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

This is an accepted solution.

HI @ahlamramadhan 

Thank you for sharing! 

Here are things I think you have done well;

1. Your store is well designed with beautiful and clear images

2. The store works well on both mobile and desktop

3. I really like how easy it is to navigate your store from the homepage to checkout - it is very straightforward and easy to use.

Here is my feedback;

1. I will suggest showing your product variants on the collections page; this does not only improve the collections page aesthetics but helps showcase all the available variants to your customers while they are browsing the collection page. Your customers will not click through all your products to view the available variants, so been able to display them on the collection page is a huge plus for conversions.

Here is an example;

collinsmbaka_1-1629390088302.png

2. Add a Quickview button on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview button option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When they are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. Most themes already have a Quickview/Quickshop option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it. Also, you can get the Quickview/Quickshop option for free when you install the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

3. Use color swatches to display product variants on the product page - This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

collinsmbaka_0-1630514269385.png

4. Add Shipping, Return Information, and Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button

When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 04”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping and return policy.

That's all from me - hope you find useful nuggets from it

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3731 738 782

Hi @ahlamramadhan,

First of all, congrats on your new Shopify store. Don't worry too much cuz everything takes time 🙂 and be patient to keep moving forward. I took a look at your website and from my point of view, it is nicely built with fundamental eCommerce features. Therefore, I only want to give you some suggestions below and hope they can help:

Run Marketing And Re-marketing Ads

Your store has been recently opened for more than 1 month, so I think you need to focus on building brand awareness. Consider investing more in the budget for Google ads and FB ads is an ideal solution. Don't forget to run-remarketing ads to target the site visitors who used to visit your website before to increase the conversion rate.

Follow-up With Shoppers Who Abandoned Their Carts

Did you know that research from Baymard Institute has shown that "69.57% of online shopping carts are abandoned"? This is a huge number and what you should do is to follow up with shoppers who abandoned their carts and turn them into your customers. Email follow-up is a good choice and you can check out Klaviyo for this.

Use The Live Chat Function

Along with the gift reminder at the right corner, you can use the live chat function to interact directly with the site visitors. Shopify has stated that "Merchants that respond to a customer's chat within 5 minutes are 69% more likely to get a sale from the shopper." So hope this is clear to you :D. Tidio could be a good option for launching the live chat feature on your website.

Optimize Instagram Marketing Strategy

You have set up an Instagram account for your store, so have you had a detailed guide to optimize the marketing strategy on this social media? If not you can check out this post from Shopify

Edit The Header Image 

pet1.png

Firstly, the content on your header image is kind of simple, so I think you need to add your business slogan/ catchy slogan on it. It may help your brand interact with the site visitors more emotionally and positively. Furthermore, you can add the slider effect to the header image by using this SmartBN app from Shopify. With it, you are able to add more content to the header image (for example discount information) => increase the conversion rate. 

Make The CTA Button Bigger

pet2.png

Currently, I see that the 'Shop Now' button on the home page is kind of small which is not attractive to the site visitors. Thus you can make it bigger to encourage people to click in

Add The 'Why Choose Us?' Section.

pet3.png

One last point, you should display the benefits that customers can receive from your business. This can be done by adding a 'Why Choose Us?' section. In this section, try to show all the benefits, for instance: high-quality product, on-time shipping, no shipping fee, etc.

Good luck on your business! 

Please mark as a solution if you find my answer helpful for you. Thank you!

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @ahlamramadhanThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. After checking & reviewing your store, here are some points that you can add to your store:

- Add a title to this section on the homepage.

AiTrillion_0-1630490887256.png

- You can add a section trending and new arrivals on the homepage. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- For conversions, you should use email marketing to reach your customers. Run regular email campaigns.

Hope this helps! 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2479 340 1659

Hi @ahlamramadhan 

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Announcement Bar sticky. I understand that you have a very tempting offer to your customers, but you don't want them to ignore them right? A repetitive display of your offer might peak interest from your customers and act as a plus when they're considering purchasing the product.

PageFly_0-1630511291664.png

2. Add testimonial - customer reviews. Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

II/ Collection Page

1. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_1-1630511592490.png

2. Add average ratings for each product. You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III/ Product Page

1. Use swatches as the selector for Color variations. Instead of a drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier.

PageFly_2-1630511799405.png

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder  with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

This is an accepted solution.

HI @ahlamramadhan 

Thank you for sharing! 

Here are things I think you have done well;

1. Your store is well designed with beautiful and clear images

2. The store works well on both mobile and desktop

3. I really like how easy it is to navigate your store from the homepage to checkout - it is very straightforward and easy to use.

Here is my feedback;

1. I will suggest showing your product variants on the collections page; this does not only improve the collections page aesthetics but helps showcase all the available variants to your customers while they are browsing the collection page. Your customers will not click through all your products to view the available variants, so been able to display them on the collection page is a huge plus for conversions.

Here is an example;

collinsmbaka_1-1629390088302.png

2. Add a Quickview button on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview button option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When they are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. Most themes already have a Quickview/Quickshop option, you can check for this on your theme customizer and enable it. Also, you can get the Quickview/Quickshop option for free when you install the Collections filter & Search bar by the Sobooster app.

3. Use color swatches to display product variants on the product page - This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

collinsmbaka_0-1630514269385.png

4. Add Shipping, Return Information, and Show Estimated Delivery Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button

When viewing an estimated delivery day like “Standard Shipping — 4 business days. Get it by Sept 04”, Your customers will have more confidence to make the purchase. You should also add a link to your full shipping and return policy.

That's all from me - hope you find useful nuggets from it

Best of luck and cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1411 145 256

Hi @ahlamramadhan,

Hyde here from Shopify. Welcome aboard and glad to hear you're happy with the Shopify community!

You've taken the big step of launching a business online. Congratulations! And now you're analyzing the traffic (kudos on that) and you're thinking about how you can clinch those all-important sales.

I would recommend checking out our guide on How to Build and Launch a Profitable Store. You'll want to follow that up with How to Make your First Sale and How to make your First 10 Sales.

If you feel a bit overwhelmed by all this reading, I completely understand and that was not my intention. Rome wasn't built in a day and the best brands take time to develop.

What might better suit your needs if you're pressed for time is our Academy, where you can find a complete suite of free courses to guide you on making your business a roaring success.

One specific comment I would like to make about your site is that you may want to clarify what your unique selling point is:

Your About Us page states that your brand prides itself on

"quality and price in the market, with a focus on Free shipping, 24\7 customer service and uniqueness".

However, quality, price, free shipping, and customer service are not unique selling points. Most businesses will promise to provide that by default.

No, the advantage you definitely have over big businesses is personalization: you can personalize your brand to make it more accessible, authentic, honest, and ultimately trustworthy. You can imbue the brand with your story, your beliefs, your reasons for selling what you sell and doing what you do.

So I would suggest that you rethink what makes Miss Lilac special. Check out some great examples of About pages here

Life is Good shows the backstory behind their brand, their history and lets their customers know who they are! They also show their mission statement to be uplifting and positive whilst encouraging their customers to engage with them on social media using the hashtag thisisoptimism.

Johnny Cupcakes shows the roots of his brand and what drove him to create it. This personal story about seeing his parents struggle inspiring him to be an entrepreneur and his own struggle with learning difficulties speaks to his audience.

Find what makes your brand truly special and dedicate time and energy to communicating that to your customers at every stage of the journey. 

I hope that helps! All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog