0 Likes
Bububu
2 0 2

Thank you.

No I didn’t make any sales.

stud
Excursionist
7 1 2

Okay what are the step have you been taking to get sales, i am wayne a fiverr marketing agency and i can help you to get sales to your store and guarantee you sales to your store 

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hey @BububuCongrats on your new store!  AiTrillion this side, an eCommerce platform serving 100K+ sellers to boost their brand engagement. I reviewed your store and it's visually appealing, here are some areas of improvement in your store that you can work on to make it better:

- Issue with navigation - Make your store easy to navigate. Add a sticky header with a drop-down menu. If your store will be easy to navigate it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.

- Add about us page.

- Add an add to cart button on the product page. 

AiTrillion_1-1624859221942.png

- Add a section of collection on the homepage and display the collection you have.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage to build trust with other visitors.

AiTrillion_0-1624859102552.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

web push.png

To get conversions, you need to make your store engaging by adding engagement tools in your store. If there are no engagement tools you won't be able to engage and target customers in real-time. Customer engagement tools will help you to bring back the bounced traffic to your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hey @Bububu

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available.

Reply Awaited!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.