Hi and welcome!
Love the product idea!
A couple of suggestions:
1)Try and use some high res images in your header, the magnets look slightly blurry.
2) Maybe add an 'About Us' page so people can hear about your journey and why you started the business etc
3)Try and add some more features to your home page rather than just displaying products, will keep customers engaged for longer.
Feel free to check the site I develop on behalf of for some ideas 🙂
Thanks so much for your feedback. You are right about the res of the magnets on my banner! I shall redo that today! I will add the About Us page that I created. I need to add that I have sold over 11,000 items on etsy!
It might also be worth importing any reviews you got, over to your new store also as this will help cement customer trust in you and your products 🙂
I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can increase sales.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/images/add-favicon
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. Add a form in the Contact Us page for better customer interaction. Also display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
9. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
10. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
11. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
12. logo is an important part of your company's brand, and makes a significant a on a company's public perception
13. Add a section for email Newsletter in the footer to give updates pertaining to your business, products, and services.
14. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
15. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
16. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
17. Use Trust Badges
Trust badges are crucial for every eCommerce store. Until people trust you with their credit card information, they won’t make a purchase. A few ways to establish trust with potential customers are: Install an SSL certificate in your store, display small images of credit cards and other payment options, add social buttons that take your customers to your social media accounts, display your contact info (phone number, email address, and office address) prominently.
18. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
19. Add Blogging in the store
Blogging is an amazing way to drive traffic to your website and increase your SEO. The more your blog, the more content the search engines have to crawl and index. This means they can easily recognize that your site is a resource of information for people to access.
20. Add CTA button like "Shop Now", "Buy Now" in the Home page header banner/slideshow
The Call To Action(CTA) is a key element on a webpage, acting as a signpost that lets the user know what to do next. Without a clear CTA, the user may not know the next steps to take to purchase a product or sign up for a newsletter and is likely to leave the site without accomplishing their task.
You have to make sure your store pages are ranked better and are getting found organically by your customers. At a high level, the search console is a powerful tool to confirm that your website is ranking and that Google can access your website. But apps & tools need you to learn skills, hire people and dedicate time to get stuff done. It is an amazing strategy for gaining visibility for your brand and ultimately increasing sales without having to rely so heavily on doling out money for a large marketing budget. Your customers trust Google Search more than Ads. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found organically. When your customers search for your product, your product can be found only if your product is indexed. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. Let flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.
Hope this was helpful,
Hello Victoria, I have had a look at your store and I have some suggestions on how it could be improved.
1) Leave a section for customer reviews and testimonials. This would help to provide evidence of your products and service.
2) Share links to your social media accounts at the bottom of the homepage. The role of social media in marketing your product can not be overstated, if you do not have social media accounts for the business then you should create some immediately.
3) It would be a great idea to let customers know what other customers are doing in your store. Letting customers know when others do stuff like adding a product to their cart, helps to increase the likelihood of those customers doing likewise. You can install the Show Recent Orders App here https://apps.shopify.com/show-recent-orders
I wish you and your business the best of luck!
I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!
Don’t forget to add a CTA button on your website banner to motivate people to click through and engage more with your store.
Including customer reviews on the homepage is a good way to gain new customers' trust and credibility.
People frequently read reviews before purchasing a product online to ensure that it looks and functions as advertised. As a result, you should highlight good reviews on your website.
As online shoppers can not touch the products physically or ask the sales representative directly, it’s necessary to have live chat support.
By adding a live chat widget on your website, you can chat with and support customers in real-time. I recommend you to use NestDesk app to provide instant support for your customers and even close sales from it.
The app enables you to create orders for customers and send them the checkout link inside the chatbox. This is beneficial for increasing the conversion rate from chat support.
B. PRODUCT PAGE
In my opinion, your product title now is a bit lengthy. You should keep it short and don’t put too much information like size or variant in the title.
When browsing your product page, I see this redundant section which should be omitted. Take a look at the screenshot below.
The most used method to upsell and cross-selling is offering product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers.
Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales
That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a Like and Add to solution
NestDesk - Turn your exceptional customer service into a powerful sales channel
Please Like and Accept as Solution if you find my answer helpful!
Want to generate sales from your sales channel, please DM me.
Hi @Victoria_Watson ,
It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.
I did take a deep look into your web design and was amazed by your wonderful and colorful products. I like that you have:
Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for your homepage:
1. Hero banner
Your banner is amazing, I have to say. However, if you could increase the size of the banner it would be much better
You can check this banner:
You can make this hero banner by inserting a background image and then add text on the image.
Don’t forget the CTA button. It’s very important. Add a button text telling customers to BUY NOW or SHOP NOW can increase your conversion rate.
In the case you want to make the texts more noticeable, you can add some overlay color on the background picture.
2. Show your policies
However, I think adding more policies will help customers have fewer questions and quickly come to the decision to buy. You can check this template:
Clear and direct information can be a plus to your page.
3. Add testimonial - customer reviews
Moreover, you can check this guide to know why testimonials are so important
4. Create space for categories
Your products are amazing and artistic, but it can be a minus if you don’t know how to design them correctly. I must say it took me a few minutes to really understand the images, since they are too colorful and stay too close to each other:
I would recommend that you create spacing among the images, so that when customers visit your website, they can enjoy the beauty of each category.
Also, you should decrease the size of the images and increase the font size.
Your products and your page can be of great potential. All you need is more research to increase conversion rate. To learn more about how to build an amazing homepage, you can learn how to personalize your homepage
PageFly, Free Page Builder helps you build a high-converting store with flexibility and confidence without headaches. You can start with the Free plan to use all features and create different page types for your store with 24/7 support live chat.
I hope my recommendations will be beneficial for you, if you find it helpful, you can give it a thumbs up!
Congratulations on opening a new store and welcome to Shopify Community. Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would help.
Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.
Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer 933 designs, I would recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience.
I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Try to collect reviews from your first sales. You can motivate customers to leave testimonials through Loyalty and Rewards program.
Having an FAQ section can help you build trust with your customers, and improve SEO and site navigation.
Add more information to the About Us section regarding your business and founders for customer trust. Showing your store visitors that you are real by putting your information or team photos will add credibility to your store.
Good luck with your store!
Thanks for reaching out.
It looks like you have received a lot of good feedback about your online store on this post!
Looking into the URL that you have provided, I noticed that you are using the announcement bar on the homepage. What do you think about using this to inform your customers of any ongoing discount codes or free shipping offers that may be available? It can definitely encourage a purchase and can help the homepage be easier to digest.
With that being said, you could also add a slideshow section as the first section of the online store. This can allow you to add your favorite product or best seller to the slideshow, you can showcase your products to your visitors as soon as they load successfully into your store. This will also strengthen your brand!
When taking a look at your store today I also noticed that you do not currently have a Favicon set for your website. A Favicon is a small square image that represents a website in web browser tabs. If you take a look at the top tab bar of your browser right now, I’m sure you’ll see several Favicons! Typically, Favicons feature a logo, the first letter of the company name or simply an image that reflects the specifics of the website it represents. Adding a Favicon to your online store can help strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. You can click on this link to read instructions on how to create and add your own Favicon your store.
Keep in mind that these images are displayed quite small, so it's good to keep in mind that the image you use should be readable at small sizes.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Honestly, I love the work on your cute & vintagey magnets. Here are a few suggestions that you can try:
1. Collaborate with environment impact company to give your customers a Freebie
2. Customers return to brands when they feel happy about their cart purchase.
3. With Precycle app, you can add a cute checkout banner that will allow your customers to make a positive impact on the planet.
4. You and your team can access dashboard and analyse cart conversions!
The best part, app pricing is FREE
Feel free to check out the website for more details - https://www.precycle.today/
Hope this helps to grow your business and make your customers happy 🙂
Hello, @Victoria_Watson To increase the conversions, I have two main recommendations for you. Give customers as many payment options as you can. In terms of how they actually pay for goods and services, consumers now have more options than ever before. You can encourage customers to give you money by providing more payment choices, such as newer services that are growing popular on mobile. In order to acquire your clients' trust, you should also offer a return/exchange policy. You may use the Return Prime app to make it simple for your customers to submit a request for a return or exchange.
Would you love to unleash the unbridled power of the Google Shopping Channel into your sho...By Gabe Jan 6, 2023
How can you turn a hobby into a career? That’s what Emmanuel did while working as a wa...By Skye Dec 30, 2022