I would be grateful for all feedbacks on ASARA VISTA

Samirana
2 0 0

Hello the community!

I have just created my first online store (https://asaravista.com/) and I would love to hear your feedback. I am open to all critics.

Thanks in advance for your time and input!

Replies 2 (2)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Samirana,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and I have a few suggestions.

The main banner is prime real estate for selling and I feel it could be utilized better. I'd swap out your current image for a photo of something you sell instead. The text you currently have there needs some tweaking - the words aren't really making sense. I'd also change the color for the "Show Now" button so it really pops and stands out.

asara-home.png

You have a few categories that are currently empty. This one for example. I noticed watches were as well.

screencapture-asaravista-collections-hats-caps-Woman-2021-02-18-12_31_25.png

The other thing I'll touch on is your choice of product. The issue with things like clothing, jewelry and accessories is that these types of items can be already be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. So when a person is searching for a clothing item or a piece of jewelry in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers. A person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who makes jewelry locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. 

One way you can set yourself apart is by offering trending products. It gets people to your site and then puts eyes on your other products as well. A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.

We did a video on how to find trending products:

PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Samirana 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve your store speed for mobile

asarspeed.png

• Open social profiles at new tab
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • Do SEO

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart