I would like some feedback on my store and personal brand

Time4GoodCause
3 0 2

Hi there!

I'm currently creating my own online store and personal watch brand. It's called Time4GoodCause.com

I would love to have some feedback about the design, user-friendliness, and most important the "Our story" page.

The website is still locked but if you enter the password: "beawir" you can check it out!

Thank you!

/ Gabriel

Replies 5 (5)
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @Time4GoodCause 

Congrats on your store! I just took a look and here are my feedback

I think the idea and vision of your brand are cool, I like it and I'm sure when you get the right traffic they will connect with your brand but going through the page, a lot of attention goes to the "story" and "about us" than the actual watches that you're selling. I think you should be able to tell your brand story without making it the center of focus.

Homepage;

The word on your hero section "Time 4 Good Cause" is very catchy but there is no Call to Action to trigger action or direct people to the section of your store that you want them to go to. I will suggest adding a CTA on the hero section directing your visitors to your product pages or about us page to learn more about your brand.

Your Logo is also taking a lot of space in the header and this has caused your hero section to not display fully on load. You want your visitors to view your hero section fully and the CTA without scrolling. Once a user scrolls, they might miss the CTA and you don't want that.

collinsmbaka_0-1628534950752.png

The about us section on the homepage is not necessary, that is prime real estate to display your products and what you're offering to your customers.

Engage with your customers and visitors

I believe a lot of people will connect with the story behind your brand, but to connect with your visitors better. I will suggest adding a Live chat, you want to reach out to your visitors and show that you're ready to answer any question they might have. If you added a Live chat that launched after 90 seconds of someone landing on your store that asks, “What stopped you from checking out today?” may help you uncover some valuable insights. The trick here is to understand why a visitor isn’t engaging or converting to then work on fixing the issues.

Thank you for your time!

Cheers! 

Collins M.

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Time4GoodCause 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Check the store loading speed after live the site
  • Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Add favicon
  • Have a clear header bar to help users locate the products they're looking for. Example of Good Header
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

timecta.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.

timfont.png

• Footer:

timfooter.png

• Highlight your USP and Add Trust Badge
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification with discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker,trust badges, etc. - Personalize your customer's shopping experience with these features on your cart page.
  • There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
  • Boost your sale with this App: Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 52 436

Hi @Time4GoodCause 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. In general, your store looks good, however, I would recommend you implement eMarketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope that my recommendations would help.

• Add more products to your store.

I have also found that there are only 3 products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have more options to choose from. Also, offering just a few options doesn't look reliable.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add a Blog Page

Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Reviews

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. Since you've launched the online shop recently, try to collect them through apps, depending on your budget. Through the app, your customer can leave a photo or text reviews and will be reminded to share opinions whenever you prefer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Time4GoodCauseThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions on your store that you can start working on:

- This banner image on the homepage is too large. Make it little smaller.

AiTrillion_0-1628677295281.png

- On the homepage, add a call to action button on all banner images. 

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action on it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages. This will help you with upselling. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can start implementing it to make your store even better and drive conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Time4GoodCause
3 0 2

Dear @collinsmbaka @MS-WEB-DESIGNER @Growave @AiTrillion 

Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to check out my page! I've made a couple of changes and improvements and would appreciate it if you would like to check it out one more time. 

Regards, 

Gabriel from Time4GoodCause