I would like some feedback on My Store www.tuffgrit.com

Tuffgrit
Tourist
8 0 3

Hi everyone, 

I would really appreciate you taking some time and take a look at my Shopify Store www.tuffgrit.com. I am looking for the following:

• Is it responsive enough?
  • Is the theme and colors really a good fit for the niche?
  • Does it feel trustworthy?
  • What do I need to get visitors to stay longer?
  • I have a lot of abandoned Carts 
  • Recovering Emails not yielding any results?
  • Should I change the Logo and the colors+

I thank you all in advance for your help. 

Best Regards, 

Alex

Reply 1 (1)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @Tuffgritt,

I must say that your store looks really professional and amazing. I love the clear layout from each page, also the use of Unica One font. A look at it can say that the store is responsive enough, and the orange color fit the energetic vibe of the store well.

As there is always room for improvement, here are some recommendations that I have for your store:

1, The hero banner should be set at full-width so it can reflect the freedom of outdoor activity.

PageFly_0-1617073285259.png

2, Make sure the heading is always eligible. You can add a semi-transparent background if the background’s color is not suitable for white text. 

Besides, consider adding Call-to-action button on every slide of your carousel to make the most of it

PageFly_1-1617073285271.png

3, Headings at the same level should have the same style. I notice that you have used Unica One for the other headings, while this one is using Karla.

PageFly_2-1617073285265.png

4, Product images should have the same styling to maintain professionalism. It’s suitable to keep all products in this section with transparent background.

PageFly_3-1617073285268.png

5, There is an unnecessary gap that you may want to get rid of. 

PageFly_4-1617073285253.png

6, Instead of repeating the product name to set link, you can set link directly on product titles and/ or product images.

PageFly_5-1617073285244.png

7, To increase trustworthiness for your store, you can consider adding Testimonials section at the bottom of the page. Here is an example from PageFly template: https://pagefly.link/ZEMFTDDJ 

PageFly_6-1617073285256.png

You can always use this template and +70 more for free with a free plan on PageFly: https://pagefly.link/VrqaSsgm  

In general, I must say your store looks awesome already! I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.