FROM CACHE - en_header

I would like to get feedback on my store

Solved
bestproducts
1 0 2

I would like to get feedback on my store and give any feedback as I just started opening the store

https://forthebestproducts.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2800 390 1738

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bestproducts 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

However, the hero banner should reflect the products you are selling in your store.

1.3 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can customize this section like this:

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

1.4 Show collection images

On the home page, you show collections of your store, this is a good point. However, you should show collection images for each collection.

And on each collection, you should put a CTA button to redirect to the collection page.

You can consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-02-12 11-41-32.png

1.5 Show featured products of each collection page

You should show featured products for each collection. This helps to catch more customer attention and keeps them staying longer to discover more.

With each product, you can add a CTA button.

1.6 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.7 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://forthebestproducts.com/products/short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt

2.1 Add more images of different angles and the human model

You should show 3-5 different angles so customers can see details of the product. You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their neck your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies, they can stop buying and find other websites.

2.2 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
Mouse20
1 0 0

Hello, I have gone through your store and I can see that you have a very nice products in there but i find out an error which will be of great effect to your store and it need to be rectified quickly.

The problem lies in the collection section of your store 

Here is the Screenshot bellow. 

Screenshot_20210626-110619.png

 Let me know if you can rectify this or if not, i can help you out 

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2800 390 1738

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @bestproducts 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. You can check this article to know how to add it.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the hero banner

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

However, the hero banner should reflect the products you are selling in your store.

1.3 Add section about your brand story

A business can stand out with its brand story. A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

You can customize this section like this:

Centic R2 – PageFly 2021-06-26 18-48-19.png

1.4 Show collection images

On the home page, you show collections of your store, this is a good point. However, you should show collection images for each collection.

And on each collection, you should put a CTA button to redirect to the collection page.

You can consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-02-12 11-41-32.png

1.5 Show featured products of each collection page

You should show featured products for each collection. This helps to catch more customer attention and keeps them staying longer to discover more.

With each product, you can add a CTA button.

1.6 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery because both of them integrate with PageFly already. 

1.7 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

=> I have a guide on personalizing the Shopify home page, check it if you are interested in it because it provides many tips.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://forthebestproducts.com/products/short-sleeve-unisex-t-shirt

2.1 Add more images of different angles and the human model

You should show 3-5 different angles so customers can see details of the product. You can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their neck your store really needs to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies, they can stop buying and find other websites.

2.2 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly!

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.