I would like to get feedback on my website

Solved
Louve1
2 0 1

Hello community, I am a newbie and would like website feedback. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
149 8 44

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Louve1 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

Adding of Policy Pages: You can add returns & refund policy pages, It gives customers a feeling of security and what they think buying is guaranteed. If you are doesn't give this guarantee, then visitors often become suspicious and avoid buying the product.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

View solution in original post

Replies 9 (9)
Marty
Shopify Staff
413 67 82

Hi, @Louve1.

Thanks for your message and welcome to Shopify! we are so happy you have decided to create a shop with us. I would be more than happy to provide you with some feedback for your shop, are you able to provide the URL so I can take a look? 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Louve1
2 0 1
molassessunshinestudiodesigns.com
Victoramma
Excursionist
12 0 2

Hello
How are you doing?
I've check through your store and I find out they are not looking attractive.

Firstly, I will start from the Favicon Picture

Victoramma_0-1636878401331.png

This need to be added and it's very important.
You have a nice logo
And the store navigation is so poor, there no product collection and the store navigation are not well arranged.

Victoramma_1-1636878645804.pngAll this should be at the footer menu not in the middle.

Victoramma_2-1636878743417.pngThis image appear three time and that's not cool, you need to find best quality image banner or design one to help your store look more attractive.

Victoramma_3-1636878875000.png

Take a look at this also, the store is not yet completed

Victoramma_4-1636878934341.png

The footer menu is not complete and powered by shopify is still appearing.

Victoramma_5-1636879030275.png

Making use of free theme won't give you what you want in this business, only if you want to limit your success.

There are a lot to say on your store but I will pause here
I'm Victor By the way, I'm a professional Shopify website developer with digital marketing skills. I can help you to redesign your shopify store with premium theme. I'm available anytime you need me.
kindly reply to this by dropping your contact or message me @ https://bit.ly/getitdone5626

Thanks 
Victor

waytoapps
Navigator
468 37 187

Hello @Louve1 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Make header sticky for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add About us, blog page etc. on the header section.

On the hero banner customer should be able to click on CTA to navigate to the collections page. Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Terms, shipping and return/refund policies on the footer section.

Promote your products on social plat forms and provide those social links on the footer section.

Make social links open on new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
961 134 713

Hi @Louve1,

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

- I'd recommend you add a CTA button on your hero banner which will lead to your best-selling/featured products to increase conversion rate.

RichardNguyen_0-1636884217037.png

- I see that you are about to implement Testimonials on your home page, that is great. Testimonials like Video testimonials or Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

You should have direct stand-alone links to “Return policy” and “Shipping Info” in the footer: Footer is known for the first place users would use to find “Return policy” and “Shipping info” of a website; when people struggle to search for such information, it will cause delay in product browsing. And in some cases, users would reconsider if they want to use the site to make their purchase.

II- Collection pages

- You should consider using “Load more” button instead of “Pagination”, this allows users to actively decide whether they need to see more products, and easily assess their favorite products in one page. 

Color is considered an important factor to users’ purchasing decision, therefore, if color variations are not indicated from the list item, there is a risk that users will overlook the potential products or abandon the site since they do not see their favorite colors mentioned. Therefore, I would recommend you use color swatches to indicate color variations.

I would recommend you add secondary images on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products.

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

III- Product pages

Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)

Instead of drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

RichardNguyen_1-1636884883131.png

Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 images of products for all products.

Besides that, we have a lot of best practices and tips for conversion rate optimization on this guide. Hope you will be interested in.

You can also check out PageFly, we have brought solutions to over 100,00 merchants in the world, which you can build professional and beautiful stores effectively, without needing any coding knowledge. 

Above is my recommendations, please hit LIKE if you find it helpful.

Best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
131 15 48

Hi @Louve1 ,

Hi,
I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- Show more product categories on the menu bar and add a best seller category

hori_tran_0-1636951586099.png

- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_2-1636951850220.png

- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and discounts to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

And make your product name and the price are different (color, font)

hori_tran_1-1636951691306.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site
- lacking favicon

hori_tran_3-1636951903751.png

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
149 8 44

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Louve1 ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Add Contact Us: Adding of contact page is always good thing, And using contact form is even better since users will be able to get in touch from within your website. And most of viewers are using searching, And giving important information to help identify where your store is located and how to get in touch is a must.

Adding of Policy Pages: You can add returns & refund policy pages, It gives customers a feeling of security and what they think buying is guaranteed. If you are doesn't give this guarantee, then visitors often become suspicious and avoid buying the product.

Add Description: I would suggest you to add product description, The key words in the description is used for SEO as well as marketing. It will provide features and benefits of the product which will influence a potential customer to purchase and it fixes the customer problem to take a decision.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I hope you will get points!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!

View solution in original post

AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

It looks really nice sis! Great job!!! I love it!!

Marty
Shopify Staff
413 67 82

Hi, @Louve1.

Thanks for getting back to me with your store URL, it looks like some of our friendly community members have already sent you some great feedback. Just to piggyback some of the other posts here, taking a look at the store it looks great so far, however, does look a bit incomplete. First, it looks like your logo may be a bit blurry or resolution, I would recommend reviewing our Uploading Images guide to ensure you are uploading your images as per the requirements in this guide: 

I really liked the inclusion of your "About Us" info here on your homepage, however, I would recommend expanding on this as your customers will want to learn more about your brand and story as it will help them build trust and retention with your company over stores that may sell similar products:

We have a great guide that talks about writing an effecting about page here, that you may want to reference. As some others here have suggested, I would also add your about us info to the footer of your shop, as well as your main menu for quick access:

This contact information should also go at the footer of your shop, it can also be linked in your main menu:

I would also recommend adding store policies to your shop, you can add or generate the following policies for your Shopify store:

• Refund policy
  • Privacy policy
  • Terms of service
  • Shipping policy
  • Legal notice

We have a helpful guide here, which offers more information on creating your store policies manually or using or tool to help you generate them for your shop. Once you have your policies, you can add them to the footer of your shop as well, you could create something that looks similar to this:

Lastly, I do not see any links to your social media pages in your main menu, or footer. If you have an Instagram and Facebook page for your business, I would recommend adding these links. You should be able to do this automatically in your theme under Online Store>Themes>Theme Settings>Social Media. 

I hope some of these additional thoughts help you out moving forward, please feel free to reach back out here with any questions, we are always happy to chat with our merchants! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog