I would love some feedback on my shop

Solved
Peculiarpetz
1 0 1

https://www.peculiarpetz.com  

I've been struggling to keep traffic in my shop and have people reach checkout.

I would greatly appreciate any feedback or solutions that you may have

Thank you so much!

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1585 194 354

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Peculiarpetz 

First of all, congratulations on your store!

I think you have a very cool niche that you can tap into. The main challenge for you will be to properly target the audience that will be interested in these products. For this, I recommend reading our Beginner's Guide To Facebook Custom Audiences. One of Facebook’s best options for advertising to a niche audience is Facebook Custom Audiences. Custom Audiences lets you retarget people who have interacted with your business before: those who have purchased from your store or visited your website.

Secondly, your products are actually low-cost! This is understandable because they are stickers, bookmarks, etc. that don't have a high cost to make. With that said, you will want to maximize your customer's average order value in order to up your revenue. For this reason, I'd recommend starting some bulk discounts for customers to capitalize on. For example, you can use Shopify's Automatic Discounts guide to help you with this. You can offer your customers discounts that apply automatically at checkout and on cart. You can create percentage, fixed amount, or buy X get Y automatic discounts. For example, you can create a deal such as "Buy 7 stickers and get the 8th one free". 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1585 194 354

This is an accepted solution.

Hey, @Peculiarpetz 

First of all, congratulations on your store!

I think you have a very cool niche that you can tap into. The main challenge for you will be to properly target the audience that will be interested in these products. For this, I recommend reading our Beginner's Guide To Facebook Custom Audiences. One of Facebook’s best options for advertising to a niche audience is Facebook Custom Audiences. Custom Audiences lets you retarget people who have interacted with your business before: those who have purchased from your store or visited your website.

Secondly, your products are actually low-cost! This is understandable because they are stickers, bookmarks, etc. that don't have a high cost to make. With that said, you will want to maximize your customer's average order value in order to up your revenue. For this reason, I'd recommend starting some bulk discounts for customers to capitalize on. For example, you can use Shopify's Automatic Discounts guide to help you with this. You can offer your customers discounts that apply automatically at checkout and on cart. You can create percentage, fixed amount, or buy X get Y automatic discounts. For example, you can create a deal such as "Buy 7 stickers and get the 8th one free". 

I hope this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Donsurd
Excursionist
31 1 5

I checked your store but I have some suggestions for your store to make you see what you are really after at

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @PeculiarpetzThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here is the feedback on your store that you can start working on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a call to action button like 'Shop Now' on the banner image of the homepage. You can also add a title of 'GET 20% OFF ON FIRST PURCHASE' with a call to action button USE CODE 'FIRST20'

- Collection page and product page looks good!

- Make your announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button on it to make customers take an action on it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come back to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

Hope you found my suggestions helpful! You can implement the above suggestions in your store. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.