FROM CACHE - en_header

I would love some feedback on my store, spending money on facebook adds with not much return

Solved
KarenWoods
Excursionist
20 0 3

woodscelticjewellery.com  its a retail and wholesale site. Once a wholesale customer is registered and approved they are tagged with a wholesale discount.

I just started facebook adds for retail and Im getting 100  visits a day but not much return. Any help would be grateful Thanks Karen 

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @KarenWoods 

Hope you are doing Good. Your store is really nice and here are few suggestions.

Make  a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Add Shop Now ( CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart) button, on the Home page.

There are no Reviews on the products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

View solution in original post

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4112 822 870

Hi @KarenWoods 

I have some recommendations for you as follows:

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.15.36.png

- Add the CTA buttons on the background : The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.15.48.png

- Likewise, add CTA and promotion on your product page.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.18.40.png

- Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.17.28.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @KarenWoods 

Hope you are doing Good. Your store is really nice and here are few suggestions.

Make  a Sticky Header for easy Navigation.

Add Shop Now ( CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart) button, on the Home page.

There are no Reviews on the products. Add customer review app to increase your sales.

Add chatbot for support and you can also analyze customer choices.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

If you are already selling on Etsy store, Consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
4112 822 870

Hi @KarenWoods 

I have some recommendations for you as follows:

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.15.36.png

- Add the CTA buttons on the background : The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.15.48.png

- Likewise, add CTA and promotion on your product page.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.18.40.png

- Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions. 

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-03 lúc 11.17.28.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Get your 1-month Shopify free trial from LitExtension. CONTACT US!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!