FROM CACHE - en_header

I would love some feedback on my store! 😊

Rae95
1 0 0

Www.iBlinkz.com 

Hi guys! I just started my online store a little over a month ago. I’ve gotten some sales, but really only from family and friends and just a few from those I don’t know. I get lots of traffic but I am not converting customers at all. The average length of time people spend on the site is 30 seconds. And a few people do look at the products pages. But still no sales. If you have any feedback at all you can give me I would appreciate it so much! 

Replies 4 (4)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello.

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> You can add about us page then your visitors are find you on easily. And you can add your store refund policy page, It builds trust on your store.
-> Increase the product image sizes at product view page. It's bad looking.
-> And add zooming feature on gallery images.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can add trust badges. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.

I hope these points are helpful for your website.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @Rae95, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Run paid ads targeting the right audience.

- For getting more conversions and sales you can target your customers by sending automated emails that help to improve the relevancy and timeliness of your campaigns. You can use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. For some reason unknown to you, they leave without making a purchase but with email automation, you can make sure that this user receives an email shortly after they abandoned their cart, reminding them of what they left behind and asking if they need help completing their purchase. In this case, email marketing automation turns a missed opportunity into an opportunity to build a stronger relationship and make a sale.

- Add web push notifications. Web push notification helps to bring back customers to your store and helps in reducing the bounce rate. You can send updates and abandoned cart push notifications to bring customers to your store.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers. You can then run email and push campaigns to reach your customers on the basis of customer behavior. This helps in increasing the conversion and retention rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @Rae95 

Please check below suggestions

• At header:

bikheader.png

• Improve store speed for mobile

iblinspeed.png

• Footer - Optimize your footer with social links, newsletter sign up,  and payment gateway icons.
  • Show social proofs at home page
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Highlight your USP
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Improve ON PAGE SEO

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Tira
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1260 90 213

Hey, @Rae95

Tira here to help. 

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and congrats are getting your store launched, @Rae95! Way to go. 

I just wanted to add in some insights on top of the great feedback you’ve already received.

As @Tuecus suggested, an About Us page would look great on your store. About Us pages help you tell the story of your brand and business to your customers and help attract them to your brand. You can be motivating, authentic and engaging on your About Us page to help with your goals. Check out our help doc with tips and on the steps to create one through the Shopify Admin: Writing an About Us page. I also recommend checking out our blog post: The Untapped Potential of About Us Pages (And How to Write Your Own) which has a template you can use, and highlights examples and the benefits of having one.

I would also love to see a blog on your store. A blog is where you can add posts to your store to update your customers about your business and products. It’s also a helpful tool for driving traffic to your store. It improves your SEO, let you tell stories that convert visitors into customers and increases customer engagement. I think you could write a blog post that covers the topic, “What is the right lash for me?” to help your customers figure out which products would fit them best and help them make an informed and trusted decision when purchasing your product. 

Since you’ve already gotten a few sales from friends and family, I recommend setting up product reviews on your store. Product reviews allow visitors to see how past customers felt about using your products, and it’s a great way to increase sales. We have an app that can help you add reviews to your products. Check out our help doc to learn more here: Product Reviews. Since the app is made by Shopify, we provide support for it, should you have any questions.

I would love to know if this helps.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog