I would love to get some feedback about my store

yronen1
Tourist
9 0 1
Hi there!
I'm a newbie to drop shipping and to print on demand, and it's the first store I built:
I would love to get some feedback: What can I improve? Does it look right?
Can I start sending traffic or the store needs improvement?

Thanks a lot!
Replies 4 (4)
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @yronen1 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.

sweeticta.png

• At footer:

sweefooter.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust - Make your store well-organized, neat and visually appealing and add to the user experience.
  • Human Touch : About you and your business - Highlight what makes you different and personalize your offerings when you write about your brand in a custom About Us section.Example of Nice Home page
  • Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart - A sticky cart icon or sticky checkout bar reduces cart abandonment and engages the customer in your store.
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

• There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. We suggest you install a Free app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes it easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Boost your sale with this App:

Voila Shopify app  adds a highly efficient cart feature proven to reduce cart abandonment and boost sales. (Show multiple Discount coupon code on cart page )

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
Jayden_20
Excursionist
46 3 6

Hello @yronen1 

Regarding your request I can see that youve done a great job in building this website but it needs some features to make your store look more professional. They are

• Missing links: Don’t forget about your  About Us page, and Shipping Policy.
  • There’s no shipping information! You have to get the shipping information front and center; there’s no way around it.
  • Remove sale tag below featured products
  • Favicon: You should also work on your favicon for these reasons

# they enhance the usability of the web interface

# they strengthen the consistency of design solutions 

# they support brand awareness and recognizability

# they allow users to find a necessary page much quicker and easier

For more details kindly inbox me 

Best Regards

Jayden_20

https://www.fiverr.com/users/jayden_20/
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @yronen1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here's the feedback on your store:

- On the product page, give product recommendations. It will help you with upselling. 

- You need to make it little clear that what exactly you are selling. 

- You need to work on the homepage layout. Banner image should be attractive and related to what you are selling. Add a section of product recommendation to attract customers browse trending & new products in your store. 

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

Hope this helps! You can implement the above suggestions to improve your store.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Amosmary
2 0 0

Dear @yronen1

going through your store it so great and well looking, but something you need to adjust/add 

you need to add modern landing page, favicon and more 

Thanks regard

Amosmary