- Display the collection on the homepage. Make use of personalization in your store. 65% of American customers consider positive, personal experiences to have more of an impact on them than advertising.
- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Setup Newsletter Subscription box with automatic emails with thankyou and discount coupon.
The layout of your store looks perfect. All you need to do is maximize engagement. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to reduce the bounce rate.
To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app.
P.S- Free plan available, you can install AiTrillion for free here.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
P.S- Free plan available.