I would really appreciate some feedback on my online store

Solved
Olabopo
Tourist
4 0 1

Thank you for reading my post. I would really appreciate some feedback on my website. It has a planned launch date of 1-Nov-21, so it is currently password protected.

The areas I would particularly like feedback on/about are listed below:

• Look and feel of the site
  • Ease of use
  • Speed of loading
  • General vibe you get 
  • Anything else

Once again, many thanks

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1674

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Olabopo 

This is PageFly . I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. I have checked your store and I like how you have:

• Have a clear page structure and and CTA button 
  • Have favicon 

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

• A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 
  • A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

1.2 Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

1.3 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.5 Hero section image

The hero section image and text is quite difficult to read, I think you should add a dark overlay on the background to make the text easy to read

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 3.25.26 PM.png

1.6 Product Section

You should consider adding: review star, swatch variants, secondary hover image 

2. Product Page

2.2 Use swatches as the selector for Color variations 

Instead of a drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

2.3 Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviewsNormally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @OlabopoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store looks organized and clean. Here's a feedback and areas of improvement that you can work on: 

- Display a collection list on the homepage. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- There are no products in the 'POLOS' collection. 

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_0-1630929192343.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Olabopo 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

The first thing you can improve is to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. 

Besides, I recommend you to add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on the homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce the abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot.

Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross- sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope that they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com

Replies 7 (7)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1674

Hi @Olabopo 

This is PageFly . I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants. I have checked your store and I like how you have:

• Have a clear page structure and and CTA button 
  • Have favicon 

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

• A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 
  • A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

1.2 Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

1.3 Add section about your brand story

A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

1.4 Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

1.5 Hero section image

The hero section image and text is quite difficult to read, I think you should add a dark overlay on the background to make the text easy to read

Screen Shot 2021-09-06 at 3.25.26 PM.png

1.6 Product Section

You should consider adding: review star, swatch variants, secondary hover image 

2. Product Page

2.2 Use swatches as the selector for Color variations 

Instead of a drop-down color selector, you can consider using color swatches to provide visibility- this will help users to assess the available colors of products easier. 

2.3 Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviewsNormally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @OlabopoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Your store looks organized and clean. Here's a feedback and areas of improvement that you can work on: 

- Display a collection list on the homepage. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage. 

- There are no products in the 'POLOS' collection. 

- Add a review section on the product page as people read reviews before making a purchase. 

AiTrillion_0-1630929192343.png

Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Olabopo 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

The first thing you can improve is to make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available. 

Besides, I recommend you to add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. Besides, you can put Add to cart button below all products on the homepage and activate a Sticky cart on all pages so that customers can easily check out their cart. This tool can also reduce the abandonment rate and thereby increase your sales a lot.

Try out Free app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart to activate Add to cart button, Sticky cart, Sticky bar in your store.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. 

• Product page

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

To boost sales revenues, you can apply a cross- sell method in your store by adding product bundles with discounts. Product bundles with discounts is an effective tip to motivate customers to buy more products. Most customers are willing to buy product bundles to get a lower total price so that you should not miss this chance by adding many bundles on your website. 

If you want to add product bundles in your store at ease and free, try out this app Product Bundle Volume Discount

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope that they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
gbenga445
Tourist
3 0 0

Wow your store look eye-catching but why  have you not remove the password 

Olabopo
Tourist
4 0 1

@PageFly This is an incredibly detailed, and extremely useful feedback. Thank you for taking the time to do this, I am truly grateful. I will give it a shot to see how much of this I can do on my own. Thanks again

Olabopo
Tourist
4 0 1

@AiTrillion Thank you for the detailed feedback. I will take it on board, and make as many of the suggested changes as I can. Once again, many thanks

Olabopo
Tourist
4 0 1

@AllFetch your suggestions are well noted and much appreciated. I will implement as many of these as I am possibly able to do (on my own). Once again, many thanks.