I would really appreciate some feedback on my store

TechTrends365
1 0 1

it would e amazing if someone could give me some honest feedback on my store like how well its organized how it looks my product selection and anything else you may think of www.techtrends365.net

Replies 6 (6)
waytoapps
Navigator
482 41 196

Hello @TechTrends365 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon. It helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Add more options like About us, blog etc. on the header section.

Consider testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Add Email Subscription field at footer section.

Promote your products on social platforms and provide those social links on footer section

Make social links open on new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There is no customer review option on the products. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
977 137 732

Hi @TechTrends365 ,

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder . I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.

I like how you have:

• Having a sticky menu bar
  • Have a clear refund policy in the footer
  • Having wonderful images and design

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. Homepage

1.1. Make the Search field more obvious

The search field must be immediately obvious to the user on the homepage, which typically requires increasing its visual dominance on the homepage and then subduing it slightly on other pages.

TechTrends365 1.png

1.2. Use the dropdown menu to show all of your collections in the navigation bar

Collection button in the navigation bar should have the dropdown menu for all collections in your store so that customers can easily find all collections at a time.

1.3. Add testimonial - customer reviews

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways

TechTrends365 2.png

1.4. Add benefit bar

• The idea is to start off by showing a full width bar that is visible above the fold.
  • Benefits The bar container is then populated with 2-4 benefits or reassurances. These are answers to commonly asked customer questions or pain points. These may refer to concerns about shipping, delivery, ratings or any active bonuses.

TechTrends365 3.png

1.5. Have a newsletter/ signup form

• Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 
  • PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page

TechTrends365 4.png

2. Collection page

2.1. Add star rating for each products

Show star rating for each products will gain more customers belief in your products

TechTrends365 5.png

3. Product page

3.1. Add more image for each products

You can try to provide images of products from multiple angles and provide at least one “Lifestyle” image.

3.2. Make the price more eye-catching and obvious

Try to change the color, the font size of the price to make it more attractive.

TechTrends365 6.png

3.3. Provide a list of recent viewed

You should provide a history-based recently viewed items list for all users (including those who aren’t signed in), and consider allowing users to edit it. You can add this section in the bottom of every product pages.

TechTrends365 7.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder  with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly , hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
404 28 152

Hello @TechTrends365 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Pixc
Shopify Partner
550 4 66

Hi there, 

I really like the clean look of your website. 

A suggestion that I have is to have a consistent background for all your images. This will highlight your products more and give a sense of consistency. 

Background removal can be tricky but with Pixc's Image Editing On-Demand app, you can have it done by professional designers in just 24 hours. You'll get 5 bonus credits when you sign up so you can test the service first. You'll both be saving time and you can make sure that your product images will be website-ready after. 

If you want to know more, send a message to hello@pixc.com

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
AngelasDezignss
Tourist
20 1 4

I like it. It looks really nice. Great job!

Hyde
Shopify Staff
1070 115 192

Hi @TechTrends365,

Congratulations on launching your store!

In the interests of supporting your entrepreneurial ambitions and making your store the best it can be, I'm going to give you candid constructive feedback:

Your store is lacking fundamental branding elements that are crucial to a store's success.

You absolutely must have an About Us page, to introduce visitors to your brand, who you are, what you stand for - and why they should buy from you!

You also need content to maintain a conversation with your consumers at every stage of their journey using content. This is called a content marketing funnel, and if you do not have a strategy in place to reach consumers, generate awareness, drive conversions and build loyalty, your brand will not succeed.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions about anything I've shared!

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog