I would some constructive feedback on my store please..

TLBASAngie
Tourist
3 0 3

Hi Everyone,

I would love some feedback on my store and any suggestions you have on how I can improve it The Little Blue Art Shed - Online store

I get good feedback on other platforms, but struggling to get customers in to make an order in my store.

Any feedback/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Angie

Replies 6 (6)
LitExtension
Shopify Partner
1959 324 395

Hi @TLBASAngie, I have some comments for your website in the front page:

- Your menu bar lacks the information. In order to navigate customers correctly, the menu bar should include About Us and the categories of your selling products. 

- Add a favicon to your website. Having a favicon visible on customers' browser tabs, bookmarks,...helps your users save time by allowing them to identify and browse your website without difficulties. Moreover, if you don’t have a favicon on your website then you may miss out on the chance of being bookmarked on the Chrome browser, indirectly missing out on one of many search ranking signals. Also, A favicon will help users identify with your brand easily.

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

- Carousel form should be applied in order to maximize the possibility you impress customers in the first sight.

fb 30.png

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1942 270 1427

Hi @TLBASAngie 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Add the CTA button on the banner

PageFly_0-1632303292720.png

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

1.3 Consider displaying testimonials with star ratings and photos

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • I notice that you also show customer's feedback but to make them more trust, I recommend you can show star ratings with photos of the products from customers. And PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways, we integrate with Loox, Judge.me reviews apps, etc.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

1.4 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Collection page

https://thelittleblueartshed.com/collections/self-care

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image:

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use Load more button instead of pagination 

PageFly_1-1632303963515.png

Generally, customers are discouraged from browsing more of the product list that has multiple pagination links (the number of pages) and they spend more time on the first page. 

By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers and decrease the bounce rate.

You can use PageFly to add the Load more button 

3. Product page

I take this page for example https://thelittleblueartshed.com/products/womens-crewneck-t-shirt-self-care-me-time

3.1 Use color swatches instead of color variant dropdown

By using color swatches, customers can easily see all colors of the product and they don't have to click the dropdown menu many times. Customers will find it difficult to identify and compare colors because colors are all hidden within the drop-down menu. The color swatches look like this:

#849_ Always Use Swatches as the Selector for Color Variations – Product Variations – Product Page – Research Catalog – Baymard… 2021-07-11 12-28-34.png

You will need a product options app: Infinite Product Options or Product Personalizer by Zepto. They both integrate with PageFly.

3.2 Add a customer review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. Loox and Yotpo are good review apps (PageFly also integrates with them). 

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

TLBASAngie
Tourist
3 0 3

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such detailed feedback, It's a little daunting at first, but I will start working my way through this!

Thanks again,

Angie

TLBASAngie
Tourist
3 0 3

I also meant to ask - Are the above suggestions/options on the free pagefly plan or the paid for plan?

Many thanks,

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
645 60 246

Hi @TLBASAngie 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There are only a few things that you should improve it 

• Make sticky navigation menu: You can make a sticky navigation menu so that visitors can easily go through important sections. The constant presence of the menu bar reminds users that other pages, ones they probably need, are also available
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal customers and increase conversion rate
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Integrating Instagram gallery feed

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. You can add your Instagram gallery on your Shopify store and tag products on photos to make them shoppable by using Shoppable Instagram Feed app. When customers viewing Instagram photos on your store, they can easily add products to cart by clicking on the product tagged. This feature will significantly increase your conversion rate as well as your number of followers and customers

Product page

• Testimonials/ Customer review: Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1942 270 1427

Hi @TLBASAngie 

All suggestions I mentioned in my feedback can be achieved with PageFly with the Free plan, except the sticky menu because it belongs to the theme you are using.

You can give it a try. Regarding the options that relate to the third-party apps, you will need to install these apps and use corresponding elements in PageFly, these elements are also in the Free plan.

We also provide 24/7 support live chat in all plans so if you need support or have any further questions, please drop messages in live chat and we'll be there for you.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.