I like your store
You need to add more CTA ( Call To Action) eyes catchers.
please email me to get full review and tips for free
my email is email@example.com
I agree with some of the points raised by @GranolaVillage.
Your products are super cute! and you should absolutely include more modelled photos. This will help your customers visualise what the product might look like on them! It's as close as an online shopper will get to trying something on 🙂
It definitely seems like you're missing a great opportunity to showcase the floral headbands on your front page. Personally, these are my favourite product from your entire range!
I'd recommend adding a high-quality image of the floral headband on your homepage with a simple Shop Now or View Collection button that shows the entire summer collection range (e.g. the customer doesn't have to go in and out of the separate product types to view all the products in your summer collection)
The promotional image should be underneath the featured product - It is great to offer a good deal but you want people to see what you're selling first and fall in love with the product, then the price.
Your featured products on your home page should include a few products from each of your ranges i.e. 3 of each of your flower crowns, ribbon tails, scrunchies and headbands.
If I'm being really fussy I would even alternate product patterns within each of those 3 product ranges and then again for each row
i.e. Row 1: pattern-solid-pattern, Row 2: solid-pattern-solid etc.
If you chose colours and patterns that complement each other you're giving your customer a reason to shop for more products and potentially increasing the value of your sale.
I would also suggest moving your FAQ page to the footer menu, and creating a separate the Shipping page also listed on the footer link.
Leave your side panel for the main product collections. You should add a "contact us" to this section as well - I couldn't see anywhere on your website where a customer could contact you?
As mentioned above this is where I'd have the FAQs, Shipping Information, and also a Returns & Refunds page. These are essential pages most customers would expect to see on an online store.
You could also add a permanent newsletter sign-up section in the footer menu too, to help you gather customer emails for an email marketing list.
Hope this helps! Wishing you all the best with your new business 🙂
Hello @bowhemeuk, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- In the left navigation bar add categories and make your store easy to navigate.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.
- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when a customer leaves the store and show the exit-intent pop-up with rewards or discount code to complete the purchase.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!