Ideas for new clothing brand shop

Losmana
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

Do you have any ideas that I could do to my brand new shop Los Mana online shop ?

Any suggestions more than welcome!

Replies 5 (5)

PageFly-Garcia
Navigator
433 72 127

Hi @LosmanaI'm Garcia from PageFly - a Shopify Advanced Page Builder App. Generally, I love your store’s design, it looks classic but professional. From my CRO expertise, I’d like to give you my suggestions as hereby:

1. Recheck hero banner

The banner or video in this section holds immense importance in hero material. It's the very first element that greets visitors upon entering your website. Let's ensure that consumers instantly grasp what you offer within a mere five seconds.

PageFlyGarcia_0-1709089306676.png

Fortunately, the current banner can exactly showcase your product. But please make sure that the images are not cut off.

2. Add content to the hero section

Alongside the visual elements, a hero section typically includes concise and impactful messaging. This can be a headline, a tagline, or a call to action that communicates the core value proposition, piques curiosity, or encourages visitors to take action.

For that reason, you should add content below the heading “Collection ‘24”

PageFlyGarcia_1-1709089306146.png

3. Adjust CTA buttons

To optimize your call-to-action (CTA) buttons for maximum effectiveness, it's crucial to use bright and striking colors that contrast well with your text. White and black are reliable choices for text visibility. Popular CTA button colors include blue, yellow, orange, and black, but the key is to select hues that align with your brand. 

Here is an example of the CTA buttons that do not look good as they lack the background color to be more visually appealing, not to mention that they are not well aligned.

PageFlyGarcia_2-1709089306108.png

Besides, using contrasting colors between the CTA and the background enhances visibility. The more the CTA draws attention to itself, the more likely the customer is to click on it, and the higher the chances of increasing your conversion rate.

This is a demo I’ve made for you - A CTA button with a white background color black text and a black border. Now it looks much more outstanding on your banner, isn’t it?

PageFlyGarcia_3-1709089306547.png

And kindly rest assured that all CTA buttons should have the same styling to boost the conversion rate.

4. Add more sections

You can pick up some informative sections to show on your homepage such as:

• Have a benefit section: Adding a benefit section in the middle of the homepage will give your customers a reason to purchase from you instead of the competition. This helps reduce the bounce rate and increase the likelihood of purchase.
  • About Us section: A business can stand out with its brand story as it provides more insight about your business and also helps your store look more attractive.
  • Product details section: The more information you provide your customers with, the better they understand your brand as well as your products. As a result, they are more willing to make a purchase. You can consider adding a product details section - One of the best-sellers from your store should be showcased to catch more attention.
  • Instagram feed: Your Instagram content adds a fresh feel to your website by showing you’re active online and interacting with your customers. 
  • Customer testimonials - customer feedback: Customer testimonials serve as evidence of the quality of your product. This segment will establish trust with potential customers. You have the option to display rating stars for individual products, or you can incorporate customer reviews in the form of text and photos.

Here is a demonstration of it:

PageFlyGarcia_4-1709089306193.png

And that's my feedback! Hope it helps you boost the conversion rate.

Cheers!

Garcia | PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2330 454 397

Hey @Losmana.

Thanks for reaching out. 

I appreciate that you have provided us with your online store URL for us to explore! Looking into your store, I noticed that you are using the announcement bar to welcome your visitors to your store. What do you think about changing the announcement to inform your visitors of any on-going discounts or free shipping offers? This is a great way to encourage your visitors to browse the available products. 

Additionally, you can add a slideshow section as the first section under the navigation menu to make the homepage more engaging and interactive. You can strengthen your brand by adding a slideshow to showcase more of your products to your visitors. For example, you could include your best seller or favorite product in the slides. It can also allow your visitors to learn more about the products available without having to scroll. 

Let me know what you think and if you have any questions.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

MooseDesk
Shopify Partner
129 20 51

Hi @Losmana,

Thanks for reaching out to the community. This is MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify Ticketing System App.

Congrats on your new store! Your store looks stunning. I can tell you have put a lot of effort into building this. However, I have some comments to make the good get even better. Here are some of my recommendations for better customer experience, please kindly check.

1. Navigation Menu

You should attempt to consolidate all navigation links into a single line for a cleaner and more organized look. This ensures that users can easily locate and access different sections of your website without unnecessary scrolling.

2. Homepage

2.1 Hero Banner

While the hero banner image is of high quality, consider enhancing the hero banner description. Craft a more appealing and attractive description that entices users to stay longer on your website, encouraging them to scroll further and explore your offerings.

2.2. Product Categories Introduction

Consider adding a section below the banner that introduces all your product categories. This gives users a quick overview of your diverse product offerings, making it easier for them to navigate to specific areas of interest.

Here is an example for you:

MooseDesk_4-1709131585988.jpeg

2.3. Testimonials and Reviews Section

Boost your store's credibility by including a dedicated section for testimonials and reviews. Positive feedback from previous customers can instill trust in new users and increase their confidence in making a purchase.

Here is an example for you: 

MooseDesk_3-1709131436949.png

2.4. Product Benefits Section

Stand out from competitors by including a product benefits section. Highlight your product's unique selling points and outline the advantages users can gain from choosing your product. This information helps differentiate your offerings and informs potential customers.

3. Product Page

Optimize the product page by implementing a slider for product images. This allows users to easily navigate through various pictures without excessive scrolling, providing a more user-friendly experience.

4. Customer Support

I've noticed that your store currently lacks a customer support system. This might make it hard for customers to ask questions or get help, which could make them hesitant to buy from you. Consider adding customer support to improve the shopping experience.

To address this, I suggest exploring MooseDesk, a free support, help center, and ticketing system app. MooseDesk provides auto-reply features during non-business hours, a proactive help center, and a user-friendly widget layout, offering an effective solution to enhance customer support on your platform.

As an expert/enthusiast in UX, I recommend implementing these changes to improve customer experience when scrolling through your store.

If this is helpful for you, please let me know by giving me a 'LIKE'. If your question is answered, please mark this as 'SOLUTION’.

Thank you, 

MooseDesk - All-in-one Shopify Ticketing System App

Get MooseDesk | Customer Support/Ticketing System App for Shopify
- Call me Moosey
- Was Moosey's Reply helpful? Give me a carrot ... I mean 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark Moosey's Reply as an Accepted Solution

MageNative
Shopify Partner
56 0 4

I assume you would have conducted market research to understand the target audience's preferences, lifestyle, and fashion trends.

Next you should focus on improving customer experience in following ways

Foster Engagement
Encourage conversations by posing questions, running polls, and inviting followers to share their fashion inspirations and personal stories.

Share Authenticity
Take a peek behind the scenes! Explore our brand's journey, creative process, and day-to-day happenings through candid photos and videos.

Collaborate with Influencers
Connect with like-minded influencers and bloggers whose style resonates with ours. Together, let's create magic and inspire fashion enthusiasts worldwide.

Track Performance
Keep an eye on our social media analytics to see what's resonating with our community. By understanding what works best, we can tailor our content to better engage with our audience.

Promote Across Platforms
Stay connected with us everywhere! Find us on Instagram, Facebook, and more. Don't miss out on exclusive updates, sneak peeks, and special offers—subscribe to our newsletter today!

Collaborate with Influencers and Partners
Collaborate with fashion influencers, bloggers, and micro-influencers whose aesthetic and values align with those of Los Mana.
Partner with other brands, artists, or organizations for joint campaigns, giveaways, or events to expand reach and tap into new audiences.

Customer-Centric Approach
Implement a responsive customer service system, offering multiple channels for inquiries and support, including email, live chat, and social media messaging.
Gather feedback from customers through surveys, reviews, and direct communication, using insights to improve products, services, and overall customer experience.

Build a Personalized Mobile App For High Conversions & Retention

Neha-Bitqit
Shopify Partner
2048 124 440

Sticky header is recommended, as it makes it easy for the user to directly jump to the menu at any point of time while they are navigating through the Site. Other significant observations for store optimization are as follows:

1. Put "Secured and trusted checkout with" in your footer.
  2. The default search landing page is a bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solutions.
  3. Make sure your social media pages open at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  4. Add a Contact Us page, and phone number, and contact form for the visitors.
  5. Add a live chat option on the website.
  6. Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high-intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful in enhancing your store's performance and providing an improved experience for your customers.

Best
Neha - Shopify Partner

Bitqit is a complete web solutions company that can fulfill all of your web design and development needs. Store setup for the startup, Custom theme and Shopify app development, 3rd party API Integration, Custom Payment Gateway, Theme setup, and customization are the major services that are provided by them. Following are our apps, 1. Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. 2. Bodt gives brain to your website with AI-Chatbot powered by ChatGPT that knows your business and converses with your users. 3. TrackOrder It allows shop owners to create a custom order tracking page for their customers