Ideas to make it better?

HermonyLabs
1 0 1

Hi, our store is at https://hermonylabs.co.uk - what can we improve? Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2506 345 1673

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.

I am happy to leave my recommendation for your store.

Your store has some good points:

• Have a favicon: This is one of the great things to make your store unique
  • Have a hero banner with a clear CTA button

However, I have some recommendations

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Show all products of your store with more detailed information

I notice that your store provides 3 products but on the home page, you just show 2 products. There is one product which is sold out, but when they are provided back, I recommend you should show all of them. 

Because they are health-care products so I suggest you should show some major information about the products such as ingredients, benefits, etc so on the home page, visitors can see immediately this important information, which helps to improve CR (convert visitors to your customers).

You can add the FAQ section that you place in each product page on the home page as well to make sure customers have no confusion.

1.3 Add reviews/ testimonials

People love proof. When your customers visit your store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonials/product reviews to your store. They can be placed for the product or even a review collection on your home page. You can consult my Stella template here about displaying testimonials

And health care products really need to show many reviews/ testimonials.

Stella – PageFly 2021-02-17 07-48-04.png

1.4 Show the referral program on the home page

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

LitExtension
Shopify Partner
3816 754 792

Hi @HermonyLabs 

I have some recommendations for you 

- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more. 

- Switch the position of products and about us. The visitors want to know more about you before purchasing the products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-01 lúc 10.29.36.png

- It's quite hard to scan the information in the background image. 

- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

Ảnh chụp Màn hình 2021-04-01 lúc 10.43.32.png

Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Have not had your Shopify store yet? Start the 14-day free trial HERE
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Try our FREE DEMO now!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @HermonyLabs 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

hermonyspeed.png

• Add announcement bar with discount and offers
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action
  • At footer:

efooter.png

• Product page layout needs to improve