Im losing hope

LDN_Dropshipper
Explorer
50 0 12

So Ive posted before about not getting any sales & since then I have improved my product page alot & started to see 1-3 sales a day with one day having 5 sales.

I cant keep up the consistency of the sales, they just decrease... Why could that be?

I am following a online fb strategy & currently on doing LAA audiences. View views 50/75/95 on my top country with is Malaysia.

Could I get some guidance and help without trying to sell me anything?

Store: www.justalluring.com

Advertised product: https://justalluring.com/collections/hair-care/products/collections-hair-care-products-cross-border-...

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3990 237 722

Hello @LDN_Dropshipper, I hope you are doing well! Have you tried using the customer engagement/ eCommerce marketing tools like email marketing automation, web push notifications, loyalty rewards program in your store?

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
LDN_Dropshipper
Explorer
50 0 12

Yes, I have email marketing, SMS Marketting, I have live chat on my website.

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hello, @LDN_Dropshipper 

It is Growave. Just Alluring is a customer-friendly website. Keep developing your store. I suggest you use all marketing tools to engage customers. Your niche allows you to make repeat purchases from every customer. 

Here below my recommendations.

1. Reduce sluggishness of page speed for mobile. It will allow to reduce the bounce rate due to the slow load time on mobile devices so you don't lose your potential customers you’ve mentioned above. 

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fjustalluring.com%2F

Growave_0-1615979475654.png

1. Increase the number of products in your store. It does not look reliable because of the lack of the range of items. Complement the collection with related products, such as cosmetic bags, nail polishes, mirrors etc. 
  2. Add Loyalty and Rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. Our App can help you to adjust different options and discounts to redeem them for fixed amount discounts or percentage discounts. Create different tiers to attach your customers to your store for further effectiveness. Once you will have customers’ base you can retarget them or give them the possibility to invite their friend through a referral program.
  3. Embed wishlist in order to reduce shopping cart abandonment. Based on customers’ wishlists our App allows to send personalised emails to clients to inform them about which product is on sale, back in stock and running out stock. This feature nudges to end up the purchases. 

Feel free to check out our App. If you have questions, let me now. I wish you Good Luck!

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here