In front of my homepage title is a '(1)' visible which I didn't enter in Title and meta description,

Solved
BartvanSaarloos
1 0 0

In front of my homepage title there is a 1 between hooks visible which I din't enter into The title and meta description, see www.vinimporto.nl, see also below. This (1) whows on every page...

Homepage title.png

How do I remove this?

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
Marty
Shopify Staff
433 67 86

This is an accepted solution.

Hi, @BartvanSaarloos.

Thanks for your message, this (1) is simply notifying the visitor via their browser that your welcome message is waiting for them:

This is an intended feature so that your customers are aware to click the notification message. If you visit your shop as a guest you will notice that (1) disappears once you click into your message area. 

I hope this helps clear this up, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions, we are always happy to help out! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Im_ayomide
Tourist
5 1 0

Hello @BartvanSaarloos  Your store is uptoday and there is nothing wrong with your Title & Meta.

Your Auto responder Caused it. It Signify that you have an unread message in the store.

The Red ring lead to the one showing on your siteThe Red ring lead to the one showing on your siteNow all gone.Now all gone.

Replies 3 (3)
Marty
Shopify Staff
433 67 86

Hi, @BartvanSaarloos.

Thanks for your message, this (1) is simply notifying the visitor via their browser that your welcome message is waiting for them:

This is an intended feature so that your customers are aware to click the notification message. If you visit your shop as a guest you will notice that (1) disappears once you click into your message area. 

I hope this helps clear this up, please feel free to reach back out here if you have any questions, we are always happy to help out! 

Marty | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Im_ayomide
Tourist
5 1 0

Hello @BartvanSaarloos  Your store is uptoday and there is nothing wrong with your Title & Meta.

Your Auto responder Caused it. It Signify that you have an unread message in the store.

The Red ring lead to the one showing on your siteThe Red ring lead to the one showing on your siteNow all gone.Now all gone.

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
150 18 59

Hi @BartvanSaarloos ,

I agree with @Marty completely.

By the way, I visited your website. your products and web design are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:
- add a best seller category
- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)

hori_tran_0-1637553032887.png

- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
-  Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and a lower price next to the original one or to attract customers (on both the homepage and the product page)

hori_tran_1-1637553139841.png

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Thank you and have a nice work!!!