I’m getting the majority of my website visits from Facebook but no sales. I would really appreciate feedback on why I’m not getting any conversions. All feedback is needed, good, bad and ugly. Please check out my website at www.justkiddinoutlet.com
On "Welcome to Just Kiddin' Outlet" scrolling banner: You prompt people to visit your shop--but we're already here. Suggest replace the word "buy" with "find"
On "Happy Baby" scrolling screen, "Very beautiful products are present in it"--so are they 'beautiful'? Or 'trendy' (as on previous scrolling banner)? Maybe 'Trendy Products for Beautifal Babies' or something like that?
Below this, "standard shopping practice"--"standard" sounds like/implies 'just average--nothing special.'
'Just Kiddin' is a great site/store name.
In general, I think you would benefit from a copy editor. Most text does not appear to have been written by a native English speaker. Maybe not a problem? I'm absolutely no expert on store design, just trying to help.
Best of luck.
Have seen your site and it looks great.
Here are some of my suggestions for you:
- The announcement bar should have a better message. The message could be "Sale Up to XX%" or "Free Shipping".
- The images in the collections section should have the same size.
- On your product pages, you should add:
+ The Sticky Add to Cart
+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods like bundle
+ Add more reviews ASAP
- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique invoices with ease.
Hope this helps!
Hi @tellcall !
The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
Add clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.
I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.
Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.
Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
Hello @tellcall, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions you can work on:
- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.
- You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.
- Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
Hope this helps!
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022