inactive shop

lingtshop
2 0 0

after adding my credit card my shop was showing this message

If you're the owner of this store

Please contact support to resolve the issue.

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
947 61 150

Hi, @lingtshop!

I'm Ava from Shopify, I'm here to help.

If you're seeing this message, there may be a technical issue with your Shopify admin. In order to resolve this for you, we’ll need to access your account. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit our Help Centre here and log in to your account to create a support request. Our technical team will then be able to access your account after they have authenticated you as the owner, and they can resolve this for you.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ava
Social Care | help.shopify.com

Ava | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
lingtshop
2 0 0

How will i connect the live chat or send message to support, i am not seeing such i am already logged in

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
947 61 150

Hey again, @lingtshop!

When you'd like to connect with our support team, it's best to visit the help centre here and then type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you will be provided with some guides that may resolve your issue for you, and it will also give you the option to speak to a Support Advisor if the guides aren't what you're looking for. You should see the 'Contact Support' link at the very bottom of the page once you've typed in your question!

Let me know how you get on! 

Ava

0 Likes
RuthProctor
1 0 0

I have tried the shopify help center for my inactive website message however its not allowing me to go beyond the contact support after I select the store i seriously need a call back or email to. i_spa@yahoo.com or call back to 9193486613

0 Likes
Ava
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
947 61 150

Hi, @RuthProctor!

If you wanted to start a chat with our support team but are having trouble navigating our help centre, I can walk you through the steps here. It's best to visit the help centre here and then type in your question or the topic you need help with. After that, you will be provided with some guides that may resolve your issue for you, and it will also give you the option to speak to a Support Advisor if the guides aren't what you're looking for. You should see the 'Contact Support' link at the very bottom of the page once you've typed in your question! I’ve made a quick video here to show you how.

Let me know how you get on!

Ava

0 Likes