Is it my products?

Schindy
1 0 1

First off, thank you to everyone take the time to read this and reviewing my store.

Over the last few weeks I worked a lot on the store and improved everything from Design to layout and SEO. Still after 2500 visitors still no sale. I'm thinking it's maybe that the designs just are bad or in too little quantity, that's why I ordered new ones  for the next week. What do you think is something I should focus my attention to? Thanks In advance ❤️

https://www.rottengore.com/

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

Hi @Schindy 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

Before any recommendations, I would say your store has some good points which you should keep it: 

• The design and layout, in general, is clear, especially for the separate section;
  • The images are of good quality;
  • The font is united and easy to see which also suitable for your store's theme.

However, I have some suggestions:

1. Homepage: 

1.1 Add the sticky menu: 

The sticky menu at the header can help visitors easily go to any related link and pages such as collection pages, products, or searching any information in your store. Therefore, it will be better if you can make a sticky menu for your store. 

1.2 Make a clear search box: 

The search box is an important part of any store. Many visitors will leave your store when they can't find what they want. As a result, a clear search box can help visitors easily find anything they want, especially when they just see something interesting and want to discover your store more. 

Currently, your search element is an icon next to the "Log in/Sign up" button and the "Add to cart" button. I recommend you put the search as a search box. You can put it at the end of that line since you still have a lot of space on the side of the header. If you choose to do so, you should consider changing the size or positions of the Logo to make it more balance. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 3.55.16 PM.png

1.3 Make a clear CTA: 

In a good store, there will be 1-2 most important CTA buttons and it should be clear and visible so the visitors can easily see and click on it when they are inside your homepage. I recommend you make the CTA button clearer and more pop up. For example, with the CTA "Shop Now" at the hero banner, you can make it bigger with the Bold text. You can also create the animation like a hover button. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 4.01.41 PM.png

1.4 Make clear why they should choose you: 

I believe the part in the image is how they should choose you. However, it can be a little bit hard to notice the main point and is not really catching eyes. When someone visits your store, they will glance through everything in a really short time so this part is a great part to make them notice and remember some great things about your store which make them continue to dig deeper in your store. 

So, you can rearrange the ideas in this part to make the main point standing out. It can be done by bullet points, special effects like bold or italic font, different colors, etc. You also should make the heading standing out to see. 

PageFly_0-1616058513268.png

1.5 Adding more images to your product and using variant swatches:

As your images are a good thing in your store, it would be great if you can give visitors more images about your products, especially for the products with variant selections. It will give them more good visual image of your product.

PageFly_1-1616058853564.png

1.6 Adding more CTA: 

It is great that you have the product and collection section on your homepage but it would be better if you can put a CTA button under the products to like the "Add to cart" button so it will be more eyes catching and easier for them to purchase. It will be the same as the collection below. 

One small recommendation also for this part, you can make this part as a slideshow with an automatic slide effect so it will show more of your products than just 3 as current like the recommended part you put at the bottom of the page. 

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 4.14.55 PM.png

1.7 Adding the testimonials section: 

Many people will look for the reviews part before they making any decisions so it is necessary for your store to have a testimonial part that shows the customer's reviews. It can be auto slideshows with clear images and short and easy to spot the main point reviews. 

2. Collection page: 

I choose this page to review: https://www.rottengore.com/collections/t-shirts

PageFly_2-1616059402663.png

For the layout, header, and also font, I will keep the same suggestions as on the homepage. 

Additionally, you can add some more elements to make it better: 

• Adding a CTA button under the product. 
  • Adding the variants swatches or any product description for this page since you only have 2 products. 
  • Adding any reviews or stars ranking for the products. 
  • Adding a small description for your collection or any special features of the collection right before going to the products.

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Your store shows a lot of your efforts! I wish you all the best!

Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi, @Schindy 

It is a Growave team! We were inspired by your design and freedom philosophy. You’ve done a great job! Here are some recommendations to make your store better.

1. Your website loads extremely slow. It might be the first reason why people leave your store. It feels even on a desktop too. Make a step forward having a look at some opportunities in the results:

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rottengore.com%2F&tab=...

Growave_0-1616067979116.png

1. I recommend you develop your store with new reviews. More than 80% of customers purchase after reading reviews. Growave’s Review app allows to upload photo reviews. This feature escalates social proof to your products. Showcase all your reviews in a slider or carousels with photos on your Home page for further effectiveness.

The most time saving tool of Growave is automated personalized review request emails to your customers based on what they have bought. It reminds customers several times after purchasing. You can be sure of building strong brand loyalty. Surely, visual appeal on the front-end might have your brand colors with a logo.

1. I really like your Instagram account. To enhance the user experience on your site you can also display Instagram images directly on your store using Growave Shoppable Instagram Galleries. This can help to strengthen without wasting time on finding the correct product in your catalogue. Here is how it displays on the site

Growave_1-1616067979233.png

1. Work on SEO of your website to increase traffic. Surely, after optimizing and creating conversion, it makes sense to run ads in the store in order to escalate your purchases.

Feel free to ask any question. I wish you good luck!

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave