Is it my store? Not enough traffic? A niche that's just too saturated?

pixibu
1 0 1

Hey all,

Note: please do not advertise your services to me, genuine feedback only.

I've had my store up for 6+ months (worked on it for several months before that) - www.pixibu.com - and I'm averaging one sale a week still. I have over a thousand Instagram followers, I'm running Facebook ads, Microsoft search ads, outbrain, taboola, etc. I'm doing content marketing via my blog, I send out a weekly newsletter. People comment on how amazing my designs are, how awesome my website is, how they love the ethos behind my brand, but no one buys anything. I've spent so much time and money on this and I feel like maybe it's just not going to happen. Can anyone give me any feedback on what may be going wrong? Has anyone had experiences where it could take so long and so much effort before some success? I would characterize success right now as 5 regular sales per week, so I'm not asking for that much! Thanks for your feedback.

Jody

www.pixibu.com

Reply 1 (1)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @pixibu, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and here are some inputs from my side:

- Instagram feed on the homepage should come at the last. 

- Display the collection list on the homepage.

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.

- Product page looks good.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.