Is my motion theme hacked?

daffiliateboom
1 0 0

I am very new to this so i posted in a FB Group and asked for help and someone had been offering help and said they would give me the premium motion theme and help me get sales and then i could pay them, well i have posted a few ads and using lucky orange it seems as if absolutely everyone that visits my pages is only there for 3 seconds then just disapears. is there a way to check if that theme is like connected to another store or owner somehow. i have dropped this person from hellping me but want to know if there is an issue with my store so i stop running ads until i fix it?

Replies 2 (2)
Santos_miles
Excursionist
44 2 5

@daffiliateboom your theme is not hacked, it might be an error in the theme, if you don't mind can you allow me to check?

Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
2571 309 641

@daffiliateboom 
It's Just Some Glitches by which you think your Site is hacked.
Don't worry about that.
Kindly Share your Store URL So that I will help you.
Thank you

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution.
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme ,
Hire us | Whatsapp. and we also help you to guide how to reach to your potential customers to increase brand presence, engagements and sales for your business or Want to know more. Read our Shopify Blogs.Email us: sales@zworthkey.com

PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing