Is The Lavish Cheese Website Too Plain?

lavishcheese
2 0 0

Hi Shopify Community,

Just looking for feedback about my website (Lavish Cheese). My main concerns at this time are whether it is too dang plain, and whether the colors are off-putting. Any other tips or observations are more than welcome. As background, we make pretty stable sales from it (not huge revenue though), but haven't been updating much lately. With all of the theme upgrades, I am considering re-doing the website to capture the new features in Debut (like product photo scrolling).

Thanks you!!

0 Likes

Hi @lavishcheese,

I recommend that you do not use the same color for the ATC button background as you do for your top bar; instead, change the color to draw attention to this button. Add a trust badge beneath this button as well.

If your review app allows you to upload images, please do so for your reviews, because "a picture is worth a thousand words."

Dan from Ryviu
0 Likes

Hello @lavishcheese ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

You can regularly promote your products through social media pages like Instagram and Facebook. And you can increase your followers through social media and convert those are into customers.

You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
0 Likes