Is there something wrong with my store? https://cafeatelierchic.com/

Butterfly2
1 0 0

Hi all,

Can you check out my store and let me know is there something wrong with it? https://cafeatelierchic.com/

I get so much traffic per day (ran FB campaign) but zero sales. How can I get so much traffic per day but 0 sales even though they have added items to the cart?? They just don't buy

Thank you, I appreciate your time!

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2877 180 493

Dear @Butterfly2 

Regarding FB ads, seems like your targeted audience is not perfect. If you think it is ok then go for Re-Marketing

Hope the following suggestion will help you

• Improve store speed for mobile

cafeeatspeed.png

• Add CTA at hero banners and Font color can be more better
  • Open social profiles in new tab (at-footer)
  • Add Custom search - Customize the search icon with a toggle effect so the search form slides out when user clicks on the icon. Makes your site look neat.
  • Product page layout needs to improve

sweatproductpage.png

• Add Sticky Buy now or add a cart button,Sticky cart
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Optimize your store as per SEO
  • Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc. -

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hello @Butterfly2, I hope you are doing good! your store looks great. Here are some suggestions:

When assessing a site, we want to know what others have thought of the products they sell and the service provided. That is where customer reviews come in, they are an indicator that other people have shopped on the site and enjoyed their purchase. Add reviews on the product page. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes