It says shopping is disabled for almost a month now. It says make sure I meet shop merchant guideli

mav04
Tourist
4 0 1

It says shopping is disabled for almost a month now. It says make sure I meet shop merchant guidelines. But it doesn't tell me what I did wrong. I don't see anything. plumcakez.myshopify.com. I have been trying to get my catelog transferred to my facebook business page.  

Reply 1 (1)
Shay
Shopify Staff
528 87 105

Hi @mav04 

Thank you for sharing your store here for us to review. I understand that you are having issues with getting connected to the Facebook sales channel and you aren't sure why.

Have you reviewed the Facebook Commerce Eligibility Requirements yet? They lay out some of the important information that you need to have available and are currently missing. 

08-38-77206-39387

Your store should have all your policy pages made available to your customers (terms of service, return policy. shipping policy) and I would also strongly suggest having your contact information for the business available as well. This is usually the phone number or email address and the return sender address if a customer wishes to return a product. The contact and return sender address is required for Google, although I am not sure if it is required for Facebook.

If you aren't sure how to do that, this guide in our Help Center can help: Display your store policies and other legal information · Shopify Help Center.

Once you have updated your store details to fall in line with Facebook's guidelines, you can have your store reviewed again to see if you are eligible. I hope this information helps and if you have any questions let me know. 

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog