Just launched a Decor Store (photography prints) - I would love to have some feedback

Cristim
Tourist
6 0 1

Hello everybody,

I just lunch 2 weeks ago my store and at the beginning of this week I start advertising on Facebook.

I had aprox 120 clicks; only 2 add to cart, and was hopping to have at least 1 sale / aprox 100 visitors 🙂 

This morning I lowered the prices. I know that I should increase the value instead.

Can you please take a look and give me some hints on what should I improve to start seeing some sales?

Any experience on advertising art on other platforms?

https://wallartframe.com/

Thank you!

Replies 5 (5)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1543 51 436

Hi @Cristim 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. Since you have traffic ( 120 clicks ) but no sales, it means customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, I would suggest focusing on building customer trust and social proof. Also, the traffic should be related to your target group. 

I would recommend you to check web analytics to see how people behave on your site. I suppose one of the reasons for experiencing low conversion rates could be that visitors don’t trust you. Consider attaching to your store real customer photo reviews in order to build for social proof. Showing that you’re real by attaching a blog. Since your store has been launched recently, the blog will make your shop more credible and relatable. The blog will provide new clients with a sense of confidence in their purchases. Also, constantly adding new content to your blog will positively impact SEO, drives traffic to your online store, and keeps audiences in your store.

Additionally, you can consider the Referral program in order to give your existing customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you get your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. 

Implement Social Login, so your customers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Meanwhile gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Also, you can add a wishlist feature. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various canvas, framed prints, posters, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

0.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Cristim 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Improve store logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make the content(Menu) bold on the header section.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Update Contact us page with more contact details which builds trust on your store.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade(arts & crafts) and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Cristim
Tourist
6 0 1
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @Cristim 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2497 342 1665

Hi @Cristim 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page BuilderFirst of all, big congratulations on launching your store. It looks amazing with an impressive catalogue of products. 

Regarding your concern, it's indeed very essential to pay attention to how you built each page, improve customer shopping experience and therefore, optimize the conversion rate. It'd be such a waste if the traffic number is high and so is the abandonment 🙂 

With 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to 120.000+ Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

1. Never forget to make your navigation bar sticky 

Why? Just like whenever customers visit a brick-and-mortar store, they should be allowed to wander freely. By using a sticky menu, you can help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. 

PageFly_0-1633704868477.png

2. Try to make the hero image and CTA above the fold 

When your website finishes loading, the first section has an undeniable impact on customers' impression. They are not patient, so whatever you got, make sure to fully showcase above the fold. 

PageFly_1-1633705191264.png

Similarly, it'd be optimal to display product media above the fold. You can also enable the media list so customers can click on and choose what they need to check out in details 

PageFly_2-1633708234601.png

3. Homepage should be Homepage, not a Collection page. 

Beyond displaying so many sections with featured products, collections, etc, here are some things you could do for the homepage to enable customers to quickly grasp the concept of your store. 

• Add section about your brand store: A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional. 

• Add testimonial - customer reviews: Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

• Have a newsletter/ signup form: Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 

• Add social share buttons: Let customers spread good words about your store. 

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.