Just launched my ever first store - needing feedback!

sofia_pt123
2 0 1

Hi! I just launched my store a week ago and just had sales from friends /family, no organic sales yet. Would like to ask for some feedback regarding the website and tips to get the first sales. I ran some facebook ads 2 days ago 20€ daily budget.. Any thoughts from experienced sellers? The website is: http://thefloating.shop

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

Hello, Welcome to the community

Congratulations on having your store.

You will need to look into this 

Sales Funnel: Dont just make your Facebook ads waste, set up a clear landing page and sales funnel that will capture new visitors. If you don't know your way around it, give me feedback 

Logo Design: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as it's missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Featured Images: Use good quality featured banner images to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Need more work on the homepage layout. Check the homepage flow, above the fold and below the fold content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products, etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Favicon: Add a favicon on your website it serves as branding.

Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.

Build trust: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. It's a great way to connect with your new and existing users. 

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
381 28 142

Hello @sofia_pt123 

Hope you are well. For an owner with very little experience, you have done a pretty good job. I must say your aesthetic eye is very keen.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

• You should also add a Call-To-Action (CTA) or a Shop Now button to the banner, so that users can be redirected to the relevant product page, without much delay.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
sofia_pt123
2 0 1

Thank you so much ! Very helpful

0 Likes
Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
112 4 10

You are welcome. 

Incase you find my review helpful. kindly mark me thumb.

also if you are facing any difficulty you can let me know 

0 Likes