Just need some Store Feedback, thanks

ZephyrShop
Excursionist
50 0 4

can someone give me a detailed store feedback with tips and tricks to improve my website?

Thanks.

https://zephyrshop.org/

Replies 2 (2)

PageFly-Theodor
Navigator
497 67 75

Hi @ZephyrShop ,
This is Theodore from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App.

Zephyr Shop Website Feedback and Improvement Tips

I've analyzed your website [https://zephyrshop.org/] and here's some feedback with actionable tips for improvement:

General Impressions:

• Clean and Simple Design: The website has a clean and minimalist design that's easy to navigate.
  • Limited Content: There's currently limited information about your brand, products, and services.

Areas for Improvement:

• Brand Identity:
    • Consider adding a logo and tagline to establish your brand identity.
    • Include a "About Us" section to tell your story, values, and mission.
  • Product Information:
    • If you plan to sell products, showcase them with high-quality images and detailed descriptions.
    • Highlight product features and benefits to entice customers.
  • Content Marketing:
    • Create blog posts or articles related to skateboarding or your target audience's interests.
    • This can attract visitors, improve SEO, and establish your brand as an authority.
  • Call to Action (CTA):
    • Include clear CTAs throughout the website, such as "Contact Us," "Learn More," or "Shop Now" (if applicable).
    • Guide visitors towards the actions you want them to take.
  • Mobile Responsiveness:
    • While the website appears somewhat responsive on mobile, double-check its functionality across different devices.

Best regards,
Theodore | PageFly

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

Neha-Bitqit
Shopify Partner
2048 124 440

The default search landing page is a bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solutions. Other significant observations for store optimization are as follows:

1. Put "Secured and trusted checkout with" in your footer.
  2. Add a live chat option on the website.
  3. Sticky header is recommended, as it makes it easy for the user to directly jump to the menu at any point of time while they are navigating through the Site.
  4. Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high-intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users. Check out the features live here.

I hope you find these suggestions helpful in enhancing your store's performance and providing an improved experience for your customers.

Best
Neha - Shopify Partner

Bitqit is a complete web solutions company that can fulfill all of your web design and development needs. Store setup for the startup, Custom theme and Shopify app development, 3rd party API Integration, Custom Payment Gateway, Theme setup, and customization are the major services that are provided by them. Following are our apps, 1. Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. 2. Bodt gives brain to your website with AI-Chatbot powered by ChatGPT that knows your business and converses with your users. 3. TrackOrder It allows shop owners to create a custom order tracking page for their customers