Just went live on Friday! Help!

Trixiechang
1 0 1

Hi everyone!
I could really use your feedback and help with my Shopify. I barely have any traffic since launch on Friday and I’m wondering what I can do and improve? I’ve learned a lot building this by myself but now I could really use some help. Thank you in advance!!!! -JiYun

https://trixiechang.com/

Replies 4 (4)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1540 50 435

Hi Ji Yun @Trixiechang 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. In general, your store looks good and has a pleasant design and visual appeal. Congratulations, You have done a great job! What about eCommerce marketing tools for your Shopify Store? Here are my suggestions in order to drive traffic and increase conversions. Good luck and I hope it will work for you.

• Implement Social Login 

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts.

• Add Reviews / Testimonials

I haven't noticed any reviews at your shop. I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof. Reviews are a vital part of an online store since credibility is a fundamental basis in any eCommerce. Testimonials have the ability to increase the confidence of new consumers, something essential to reduce rebound rates and abandonment of shopping carts. 

• Add Wishlist 

Since you offer various options, implement the "add to wishlist " feature. Your customers can collect their favorite items there and if theproducts on the Wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

2.png

• Add Loyalty and Reward feature

Loyalty and Rewarding program help to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with the VIP treatments.  On the rewards page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Let your customers spend more by collecting points and later spend them on free delivery/discount/present.

I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. You can add Instagram Page on the Menu.

r.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  It contains 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In case you have questions about how those features can help you to increase sales and attract \more traffic, please do not hesitate to book a free demo call by clicking https://calendly.com/growave_sales/demo_call

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @Trixiechang

Your store looks great! I can see all the hard work you have put into the store’s appearance. Here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase conversion rate:

1, Add a heading on your hero banner to increase conversion rate on your store. The heading can tell the value and spirit of your store, catching customers’ attention and curiosity to your store.

PageFly_0-1633662298968.png

2, Use Load More button instead of Pagination, because in Pagination, products from the last pages have lower chance to be bought. Load More button can provide endless experience to customers, thus encouraging them to keep on with the buying process.

PageFly_1-1633662299143.png

3, On the product page, make the product description a solo section, so that when customers open it, it will not create a wide blank space on the left side

PageFly_2-1633662298871.png

You can consider giving more information about the product, as usually customers purchasing for crystals are quite picky. Having a guarantee section on your product page is also a good idea.

4, You can try improving your home page with more information, so new customers can wander through the website and get more curious about your product

• Testimonials section can be useful, as it can improve your store’s trustworthiness

PageFly_3-1633662298773.png

• Adding a Featured Product section to showcase all the top products on your store

PageFly_4-1633662298759.png

• Blog posts can be helpful on jewelry store, especially when our customers now love to gain not just products, but also knowledge from our store 

PageFly_5-1633662299146.png

• Upsale section where you can show your best-selling product to encourage customers to start purchasing

PageFly_6-1633662298824.png

All these design can be used as pre-built sections with our +90 template - all at your disposal!

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Trixiechang 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

• Add some more message on the banner: The hero banner plays important roles in igniting customers’ interest and curiousness about your business and products. Therefore, it is necessary to put a meaningful message about your store/ product and add a CTA button. 
  • Showcase highlight products: You should highlight some of your best-selling products on your homepage. Most customers go to a website to explore more products, so take use of this opportunity to keep customers with your great offerings
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal customers and increase conversion rate
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store: I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free. Here is an example how Instagram feed look like

Screenshot (68).png

Product page

• Testimonials/ Customer review: Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you.

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Trixiechang 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps the customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart), on the homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page, Blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

Make social media Icons open in new tab. 

Update more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

There are no reviews on your products. Add product review app, so that customer can write a review on the products they purchase from your store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps