Kind of at my end

Solved
dazwayersin44
Excursionist
21 0 5

My store is not converting… at all. I’ve been up for 3 months now and work around 3-5 hours daily on it. Are my products not worth buying? Is the UX really bad? Anything you can identify? I’m close to closing the store as I’m a college student and can’t afford to keep dumping money into design and upkeep. I’m willing to work hard if I can identify an issue but I’m just stuck in finding one at this point. Please be as critical as possible as I take all feedback constructively. Thank you. 

https://44Clothing.us 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1205 170 820

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @dazwayersin44 ,

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.

I like how you have:

• Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
  • Have secondary hover images 
  • Showing customer reviews
  • Display social feed on the home page
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. About design

1.1 Have a newsletter/ signup form on Homepage

• Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 
  • PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

TechTrends365 4.png

1.2 Adjust the size of product image on Collection page

The size of all product details are different and it makes your collection page look very messy. You should align them and make them have equal height to improve the look of the Collection page.

44clothing.png

1.3 Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews on Product page

• Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.
  • Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. About page speed

Your page speed now is too slow. This maybe because you have too many images on your store. You can check this post out to improve your page speed.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please LIKE and mark it as a SOLUTION. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 640 1498

@dazwayersin44 

Hi, 

Welcome to Shopify Community.

Greeting of the day,

I hope everything is going well. it's my pleasure to help you.

Congrats on starting your own store! I’m Ravi- Web Expert at zworthkey. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100+ merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I see you are a hard-working person and continuously you are trying to change your Site. as per your User requirement.

Really, Your Site has lots of issues, 10% conversion or less then. You can't do your Self every thing to make it conversion-oriented. On every step, you need a Expert Advice.

Here is some list on which you have to work on it:
1. Make your Store trustworthy
2. Add trust badges 

3. Have a clear and CTA button on the banner

4. Showing customer reviews on the product page
5. Have a clear and consistent brand message. 
6. Use klaviyo for email marketing

7. Add discount in your Slideshow like Hurry! 10% off Buy Now.
8. add discount Announcement Bar or make it more attractive.
9. Add Social Media Share icon.
10. Make Social Media Posting to attract More client
11. Make your header Sticky 
12. Provide at least one separate cross-sell section that suggests only supplementary products.

13. Store speed is too slow, it's taking too much time to reload the page,

And last important thing make an option to print T-shirt , modify color and tatto according  to the customer need, or your customer can edit their design which he want to print, ability to modify the printing own by the customer.

I hope this will work, and your business will run properly, We are a Agency we understand your pain.

As a startup it's difficult to make profit from your Business.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking zworthkey.com with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at our Guide and Blogs as well. 

I hope this point's makes your Store more Client conversion if you need help regarding Store Revamping to make your Store More profitable.

Thank you.

If helpful, please Like and Accept Solution. Hire Us |
if you Want to modify or Customize your theme | Whatsapp | Email us: sales@zworthkey.com
Top Rated Shopify Agency, | We have Over 200+ Happy merchants.
Build Successful Shopify Stores with GemPages
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1205 170 820

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @dazwayersin44 ,

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.

I like how you have:

• Have a clear and CTA button on the banner
  • Have secondary hover images 
  • Showing customer reviews
  • Display social feed on the home page
  • Have clear Shipping and Refund information

Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:

1. About design

1.1 Have a newsletter/ signup form on Homepage

• Having a newsletter on your site, customers can subscribe to their emails to receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store. 
  • PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

TechTrends365 4.png

1.2 Adjust the size of product image on Collection page

The size of all product details are different and it makes your collection page look very messy. You should align them and make them have equal height to improve the look of the Collection page.

44clothing.png

1.3 Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews on Product page

• Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.
  • Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. About page speed

Your page speed now is too slow. This maybe because you have too many images on your store. You can check this post out to improve your page speed.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please LIKE and mark it as a SOLUTION. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

bcovena
Tourist
10 0 3

Your main problem is that there is way to much stuff on the screen. It serves as a distraction of sorts. For example you have color selector on the overview page, which you could argue is quick, but there are so many colors there it's overwhelming. I would revert back to a base click by click store first and see how that goes, clean everything up, keep variant selection on the detail page. Just go through your pages and think, can I remove this element, if yes, get rid of it.

Also be careful with all the pop ups, I saw a modal, I see a floating feedback button, I also got a pop up that someone posted feedback. That's a lot of distractions!