FROM CACHE - en_header

Kindly Check This store and Recommend the changes

riznauk
2 0 1

Kindly Check This store and Recommend the changes & how i can improve the store 

Replies 5 (5)
Growave
Shopify Partner
1632 58 451

Hi @riznauk 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Please share the URL of your store for a feedback!

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
743 68 265

Hello @riznauk 

Please share your Store URL for feedback.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Growave
Shopify Partner
1632 58 451

HI @riznauk 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store. I would suggest you keep working on your online store and make sure you apply eCommerce marketing tools. Here are some recommendations regarding marketing features in order to increase conversions and sales. I hope my suggestions would help.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. Since you offer various corset designs and other options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

• Add Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store

22.png

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Just attach your Instagram to the Main Menu. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. It will drive traffic to your site as well as to your profile.

02.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard at affordable price.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
846 85 126

Hi, @riznauk

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

I really enjoyed looking through your store and it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. You have an awesome slideshow that outlines exactly what you are offering. I also like that you have already started posting in your blog as this is an effective way to increase organic traffic to your website. This is done through search engine optimization (SEO) which increases your store’s discoverability on Google. Check out this resource on how to increase SEO for more methods. 

While on your footer, I noticed that you linked your Instagram which is great for building social proof for your customers. There are a few things you can do to build trust with your customers. The first is adding store policies to your store, including: Refund policy, Terms of service and Shipping policy. This will allow the interested customer to gather more information about the fulfillment. I’d suggest adding these policies to your footer so that they are accessible to your customers. Another thing you could do, is summarize your policies to add a FAQ Section to your menu bar at the top of your page and create a page with potential questions your customers may have.

To take this one step further, you could update your home navigation to include tabs like Shop instead of catalog, and a Contact us section. These should be chosen carefully as you want to guide the customer to what you want them to do most. You can also consider adding a section called “Corsets”, and one called “Leather Jackets” to separate your products. 

Adding reviews to your product pages is another great way to get real customers to persuade new ones and allows potential shoppers to gather more information about the product. You can check out this resource on How to Encourage Customer Reviews to learn more about the methods on obtaining honest reviews and the benefits they have on your business. 

I'd love to know more about your business! How is your current marketing strategy going with bringing customers to your product pages?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog