La Cue Fashion Feedback Request

Solved
LaCue
Tourist
6 0 0

Hello!

I have did a lot of work on my lingerie store webpage. Would some of you be willing to provide feedback? I have had over 1300 visits and low purchases. 

https://www.lacuefashion.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @LaCue 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Now, to your website: 

a) Banner: 

Good job done on the banner, which is at the same time eye-catching and appropriate for the site. However, consider adding a few more slides, with other product types, to attract user attention. 

b) Product Images: 

You have posted a lot of product images, which is appreciable, but they are not very appealing to the customers. Try to add images from various angles, to give customers the idea of what the product will look like. Since your potential customers can't visit your store physically, the only they make buying decisions is by looking at the product images. That is why product images play a crucial role in any e-Commerce business. Take help from professional image editing services if needed as the images should look professional and attractive at the same time.

c) Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyse which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solves your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

d) Newsletter

A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup, so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter. 

e) Testimonials

Finally, customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Happy Selling and A very Happy New Year to You!

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 850

Hi @LaCue 

My name is Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. After checking your page, I realize that you are using PageFly to build some pages on your site; thank you for choosing our tool. And I would like to have some feedback on your product page:

The header: Your header is already sticky, which is good for visitors to navigate. But there is still room for improvement in the header. There is only a search icon there, you can replace it with a full search bar with an input field, this feature needs to be more visible since it can be essential for many customers. 

RichardNguyen_0-1609405869274.png

Homepage

Banner: You are having a nice banner on the Homepage. But it may not be enough; please consider adding one or two more slides to this banner. The banner is your store's first impression when customers land on the Homepage, so more interesting information will make customers curious and spend more time on your store.

The product lists: you may need to adjust product list sections on your page. Your design right now is not good, and it could affect the store's professionalism.

• First, you should add more CTAs like Add-to-Cart or Buy Now button to the product list. It can make the purchasing process easier and shorter. 
  • The background color of this section matches the font color, and it makes the text hard to read.  
  • Instead of using the zoom-in animation, you can show the second product image for the hover effect. It could provide more information about the products.

RichardNguyen_1-1609405869537.png

Testimonials: this social proof section can help you to boost the credibility of your store. Your store needs to look legit and reliable in the eyes of customers. Most of them will want to find this section to check the reputation of your brand.

Product page

Size chart: since your store sold clothing and underwear. I think it would be necessary to have the Size chart on the product page. When customers cannot try your products like in brick and mortar stores, they will need the size chart to check the size to choose the products that fit them most. 

RichardNguyen_2-1609405869520.png

Refund or Shipping policies: it will be better if you have those sections on the product page. Many customers will look for that information. Showing them on the product page will prevent customers from going to other pages.

That is some of my feedback; I hope they could help you improve your store. If you agree, please Like or mark solutions. If you need further support about PageFly, you can contact our 24/7 Live Chat Support on our main site.

Cheer!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @LaCue 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Now, to your website: 

a) Banner: 

Good job done on the banner, which is at the same time eye-catching and appropriate for the site. However, consider adding a few more slides, with other product types, to attract user attention. 

b) Product Images: 

You have posted a lot of product images, which is appreciable, but they are not very appealing to the customers. Try to add images from various angles, to give customers the idea of what the product will look like. Since your potential customers can't visit your store physically, the only they make buying decisions is by looking at the product images. That is why product images play a crucial role in any e-Commerce business. Take help from professional image editing services if needed as the images should look professional and attractive at the same time.

c) Chatbot:

You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyse which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solves your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

d) Newsletter

A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup, so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter. 

e) Testimonials

Finally, customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Happy Selling and A very Happy New Year to You!

Thank you and Best of Luck!

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @LaCue, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions:

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notifications which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features. 

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.