Launched on 26th June, no sales till now

Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1

Hello. i launched my store on the 26th June and will soon pay the monthly bill. But i haven't made a sale. My ads are running fine, people show interest but non even adds to cart talk more of buying.

What am i not getting right?

0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1109 35 380

Please provide the link. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here

Hello,

I observed few points on your website, I hope those are helpful for your website.

-> You can use open new tab on the links on the footer section and items on grid page, then customers are spent more time on your store.
-> Increase your store's Niche.
-> Use all Gallery image sizes are in equal.
-> Your product page not looking attractive, You can remove the gap under description.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can add trust badges on your cart page. It checks to visitors that a site is genuine. Information is gathered by the outsider trust seal organization that affirms that the business is valid.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes

Hello @Melsa ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Add more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Munn
Shopify Partner
484 17 105

Hi @Melsa 

Please provide your store URL

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1

melsah.myshopify.com

0 Likes
Melsa
Tourist
13 0 1