Launching tomorrow, feedback is appreciated! www.crueltyfreebabe.com

Sandra45MJ
Explorer
79 0 8

Hey all,
My store will sell cruelty-free and vegan makeup products. First store launch, I'd love to hear opinions. 

www.crueltyfreebabe.com

password: neunoz

Replies 7 (7)
Teeroller
Tourist
20 0 1

I just see your store now and I see that you have to make some improvement and some certain features and specifications there that can be making the store not to be getting sales
If you don't Mind I can perfectly guide you on how you can make the store be well functioning and marketing
I'll help you with it as well I have helped so many stores owner and now that makes there business successfully

annemaud
22 0 0

I am not pro at all, and I just passed by very quickly as I requested the same advice for my store haha 

The home page looks really great and clean. However, the rabbit getting injected image is quite disturbing to me. It's only my opinion and might not be relevant for everyone but I would expect seeing calming, clean pictures related to illustrate your brand.

Not sure if this would help in any way but I felt answering.

Sandra45MJ
Explorer
79 0 8

Thanks a lot for your input. I should definitely do more research to see how my target audience will respond to images like these.
The whole purpose of my store is to fight animal testing and make people purchase products that don't involve what's happening in those images. But you are right, it could repel some people.

SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @Sandra45MJ 

Congratulations on getting started with your new store. I have gone through your store and would love to suggest few things like:

• Product images are taking too much time to load
  • Add blog section
  • Add currency picker
  • Add a sticky cart so that your customers can easily add the products instead of scrolling the page top every time. Also show upsells, cross-sells, product bundles in the cart drawer to boost the sales of your store. If you don't want to do it manually and want to save your time then I would like to recommend a Shopify app for you called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell. This app allows you to design the side cart/cart drawer and you can show upsells, cross-sells, product bundles, etc in it. Do check it out.

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Sandra45MJThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar so customer can take an action on it. 

AiTrillion_0-1629721455238.png

- Add a collection list on the homepage. Display all collections on the homepage.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

You need to add some of the tools that you need to add in your store to get sales and retain your customers by reducing bounce rate:

• You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help               you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

• Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

• You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Hope this helps! You should implement the above features in your store to drive conversions and retention to your store.  

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Sandra45MJ 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you^^

• Homepage

In general, your site looks well organized and clear to understand. There are lots of nice products on your homepage. But you forget to put the CTA button below them to attract customers. Besides, your products will be more appealing if you set the sale off price for products displaying on the homepage. It will stimulate customers to buy products immediately and thereby increase your sales. 

Furthermore, so many products on your website can make customers get lost. They may stick to discovering all your beautiful products and take a long time to make a buying decision. You can totally solve this problem by adding a sticky cart displaying at any page on your website. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out for their chosen products in the cart. 

Sticky cart and sticky bar encourage customers to buy more and decrease the abandonment cart rate. You can try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart to activate Sticky cart in your store for free.

• Product page 

A good product with a high quality image and affordable price is not always persuasive enough to motivate customers to buy. Lots of buying decisions are affected by reviews of previous customers. Therefore, you had better put the customer reviews section on your product page. 

Besides, you can create product bundles with discounts as an effective way to boost sales. This method can stimulate customers to buy more products for lower total prices. I recommend this free app Bundle Product Discount Volume.

• Writing blogs

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate. You can write about topics like party makeup look tutorial, top 5 best affordable BB cream, review top 3 sunscreens for oily skin, etc 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a like

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com