Leather goods website seeking feedback! Where can we improve?

CleverLuck
3 0 0

Loving the usefulness of these threads. Feel free to hurt our feelings: what do you like/dislike about our store/layout/processing, etc.? Looking for honest, critical feedback from the shopify community. 

Thanks! 

https://www.clever-luck.com/

Replies 5 (5)
HughesMenswear
Excursionist
86 0 5

Hey, No expert here.

It's all looking alright. a few little things are amiss though.

No Favicon, Why?

3 sections on your homepage are dedicated to the same product. Why? 
Personally, I would remove the video and product listing and just keep the core header image. 

I would adjust the way your products are titled in collection lists. The leather goods on your website are all self branded.. so why have this shown on every product? It's repetitive and unnecessary.  

Do you provide a warranty for these products? Leather goods are designed to last... you should stand by your craftsmanship by supplying warranty.

While I absolutely appreciate the amount of images you have for each product you should look at refining these. A fair few product photos on your page seem over exposed and out of focus as well as light bleeding from a blue background on some. If i had this product I would be taking isolated images on an off white background with visible shadow to give a little life to the piece. 

Anyway, now i'm just ranting...

Kindest Regards,
Reece

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @CleverLuck, I hope you are doing well! your store looks aesthetically appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a Favicon.

- Add a separate section of trending, new, recently viewed products on the home page. For this, you can install the app AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- On the product page, add multiple images of the product. 

- Entice customers with discount & coupon codes. Add a discount popup. 

Overall your store looks great. If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @CleverLuck

Have seen your site and it looks amazing. However, I have some suggestions for you:

- On your banners, I think you can try to add mỏe than one banner. Some banners that show some specific products. 

- You can add Quickview and Quickshop buttons to allow your customers to see more product details faster. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1609830365909.png

- I think this section is too long for your product page. Just showing a part of a description would be suitable. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1609830525232.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. So I think you should add an Instagram gallery for your site to show the content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

- On your product pages, you should have more Upsell and Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundles are great. 

- On your homepage, you can add a section that shows the benefits when shopping at your site. What I mean that on your homepage, you should have a section that shows the culture of your brand. 

- I can't see any promotion events at your site, I think you can have one to see how it works. 

- You need to increase social proof. There are some ways to help you do that:

+ Add more reviews and photo reviews.

+ More real-life product photos. 

+ Guarantee for your products. 

+ More social accounts with many likes and followers. 

If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
flareAI
Shopify Partner
722 62 199

Hello @CleverLuck,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website.
2. Add 'New Arrivals' section to help customers keep updated on new products.
3. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. A FAQ would be useful!
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add sorting feature in collection pages for changing the order of any product listing whereby users can choose which criteria they want the products to be listed by.

Before you think of ranking you should ensure your pages are found (indexed by Google). You can submit your store content regularly to all the major engines, or consider using a convenient tool like flare by Mansion Ecommerce. flare automatically detects site changes and verifiably informs major search engines like Google & Bing. You can get your free Google Index Score through flare. Plus! Only flare can submit individual URLs to Google & Bing, allowing your prioritized pages to be indexed first and fast.

Hope this was helpful!
Jeena

CleverLuck
3 0 0

Thank you all so much! All of your feedback was incredibly helpful, and we are going to be working through these various points this week. If anyone has any additional feedback, we would be glad to hear it!