FROM CACHE - en_header

Lingerie Store Feedback

saturday
2 0 1

Hello, I would LOVE some feedback on my ecommerce store!

What do you think could be improved from a CX and UX perspective? 

https://saturdaythelabel.com/

Any thoughts would be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)
Chandan_Das
Excursionist
19 1 3

Dear @saturday 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Work on "ON PAGE SEO"
  • Improve your store speed for mobile

satspeed.png

• Use announcement bar at header with discount or offer
  • At footer:

stfooter.png

• Use same size images

statimage.png

• At collection layout: Use color swatches,quantity selector,add to cart option and quick buy option
  • Product page layout needs to improve

Example:

Best Regards
Task4Store - Get Shopify Help
Contact At: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us or task4store@mswebdesigner.com
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2767 387 1735

Hi @saturday 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a thorough look at your website and I am quite impressed by the whole page, especially the images of high quality, which are of great importance to a store in fashion industry.

However, I would like to make some recommendations so that your store could become more fabulous and the conversion rate will be enhanced accordingly.

1. Home page

Make the menu sticky: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. This is time-saving and convenient for your clients while surfing your page.

Add a section about your brand story: An “About us” section on the homepage, for example, helps customers understand more about your business unique values. Don’t forget to highlight the unique selling points of your product to catch the eyes of the customers.

Set same styling buttons: The CTA buttons should have the same styling, and those buttons should have the same hover state if possible, just to make it more appealing but keep unity.

PageFly_0-1623313893434.png

New Autumn21’ Collection: It’s great to have the hover image, however, I would love to say that it could be more perfect if the product price and your brand name could line in the same row.

PageFly_1-1623313893371.png

Shop by category

I suggest that the 2 images on the left should be full width just as the 2 on the right, 

PageFly_2-1623313893300.png

Footer

The footer should be evenly divided, I highly recommend so.

PageFly_3-1623313892974.png

2. Product Page

PageFly_4-1623313893288.png

You have very well-designed product details. However, if you would love to make your customers jump right on the checkout page, you should display the ratings and the number of ratings as well under the product name. And you can consider highlight the product price by another colour to make it stand out.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please LIKE it and mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @saturday, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've taken a look at your store and your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here is the feedback on your store:

Good points:

• easy to navigate
  • professional layout
  • great UI and UX

Areas of improvement and suggestions that you can implement in your store for a better shopping experience:

- Align images with each other.

AiTrillion_0-1623317323554.png

- In the footer, don't leave a blank space. Add half the menu on the right side of the footer menu as shown in the below screenshot.

AiTrillion_1-1623318075758.png

- Add a section of trending and new products on the homepage.

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing, and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

Add Web Push Notifications. They are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile, or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @saturday,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.