linkpop beta: Colour Options

topshelfcanada
1 0 0

colour options. Hello. First time posting in here. Currently started using the beta link pop for social media. I noticed there’s some colour options so that you can change the background and text color. But unfortunately they do not give us the option to change the background colour of the box and text that our photos of our products go into . If the colour could be changed to the same colour as our products on our pages. This would make it much cleaner. As you can see from the picture Screenshot I will add below here. You’ll see that the option for changing the white box around my black Product Photo is not an option. So no matter what colour you choose for the background you’ll always have a white default box with the product inside. I personally think there should be the option to change this.

much love ! 

C17694FD-3878-4639-B308-B4A0837FE9C3.jpeg

Reply 1 (1)
ThemeBuilders
1 0 0

That characteristic is reserved for Elementor Pro, the premium Best WordPress Theme Builders model of Elementor. With the Theme Builder tool constructed into Elementor Pro, you can customise diverse components of almost any WordPress topic. These include your header, footer, 404 page, seek page, archive pages, weblog submit layouts and extra.