Live Help Store in Trouble

teatop
1 0 0

Hello Shopify Community & Guru:

Contact us support team.  We need a Live to  Guru to assist with our store. PLEASE!

?

Adding all upgrade that Shopify offer? My website is in trouble

Adding Amazon and Pintrest app.

Ty

Replies 2 (2)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @teatop,

I'd recommend taking a look at https://experts.shopify.com/. This way you can check reviews and have peace of mind knowing you are going with a trusted expert.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Hilary
Community Manager
Community Manager
548 78 113

Hi, @teatop

Welcome to the Shopify Community! Sorry to hear your website is experiencing some troubles. 

If you're having troubles integrating your store with our Amazon sales channel, I will inform you that our Amazon sales channel is being deprecated on September 27th, 2021 and is no longer supported. To continue selling on Amazon via Shopify right away, please use one of these recommended partner apps instead:

These apps allow for simplified listing creation and product linking while improving overall product management and giving you access to more selling options.

As for the Pinterest app, this is a third party app and is fully supported by Pinterest (not by us at Shopify). If you'd like to contact Pinterest directly about an issue, please email them at shopify-help@pinterest.com.

If you're having any further troubles with your Shopify store outside of these issues, please feel free to explain the issue more in detail here and I'd be happy to help troubleshoot. Of course, you are welcome to reach out to our 24/7 Support team for live assistance. You can visit the support page of our Help Center and log in to your account to create a support request.

Hilary | Community Manager @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog