Loads of traffic but no sales - what am I not doing?

Solved
TexNZ
2 0 0

I'm targeting advertising from Pinterest, TikTok, FB, Insta to my home country but also receiving half my page views from China, US which is not my market.

complete rookie to this e-commerce thing and first page i've ever built.

Over 2,000 sessions 

Please help

churdude.com 

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
370 29 152

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @TexNZ 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a nice Hero banner with Shop Now(CTA), as it gives first impression when customer lands on the homepage.

Mention the content(menu) with bold letters on the Header section.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
TexNZ
2 0 0

Thankyou for the good, detailed feedback! Now I'm researching how to execut them haha! Thanks again! @waytoapps 

0 Likes